Friday, December 07, 2007

Do your homework, learn and vote intelligently.

But, some feelings and ways of thinking just do not change. Some people live in yesterday. Seems they are quit conservtive in the South where Oprah will be campaigning with Obama. I wish she wouldn't choose a candidate to campaign for. Of course I did! I'll be campaigning for Hillary..but I'm not a celebrity. In Iowa Obama is leading. In South Carolina one person says neither a black nor a woman will be voted for. Scary! Very scary how hateful people are....kind of glad I don't live in the South. Can you only imagine a white man not thinking anything worry of a black person or a woman....as if they were lessor beings. How egotistical is that! Very scary! They probably have never wandered very far from home and live in hidden fear. Maybe their egos are so fragile that they have to stump on others in order to feel like a big shot...maybe they're just animals with guns in trucks. And this 2008! Don't see them driving a hybrid or an electric car....totally bullets and gasoline.

Guiliani will be on Meet the Press this Sunday. I like that show.

Personally, I think Hillary has the most experience. We need two intelligent heads working together. I certainly think they bring more to the table than Obama (cute and fresh...what's that?) and Edwards (another cute and fresh....but no experience) and neither are good debaters.

Hillary answers questions directly and doesn't hee haw around the issues but offers solutions and plans as to how she will handle the problems at hand such as the debt, oil dependency, health care and other situations.

I can't believe people in this country or so afraid of socialize medicine, not that Hillary's plan suggests that. If you think our medical care is safe..think again? Get yourself educated. For starters read "Overtreated" by Shannon Brownlee. Oh yeah.. they have to pay for that equipment some how. Many bacterial infections are gotten during hospital stays from doctors, nurses and employees not washing their hands. Many things can go wrong. Many mistakes can be made...they are only human like you and me. Doctors are not super human beings. And besides that we get a lot of our medicines imported from third world countries and anything can go wrong. So take care of yourself!

It's so totally amazing to me so I try to keep myself as healthy as I can be.. and if I get in an accident I can only hope the emergency room and there after works out well for me and I'm "lucky" or I die.

I'm a great believer in the after world so I could go either way very easily. Again, I've done my homework!

No comments: