Wednesday, December 19, 2007

How can people stand...

to listen to Russ L. What a freak to go around insulting people. Of course he has his like minded followers of little ditto dicks with rusted
out pick up trucks with no respect for human kind at all.

I'm being a little mean here myself.. but not to any degree near as to
the antics of Russ and now Amos is back. What a couple of characters.
I'll be fair I'll throw in Ann C in the mix too. Republicans are evil.
And I guest Russ marches his drug induced soul to church every
Sunday like a good little flunky whose dad and brother are successful
judges.

Hillary will be the next president in spite of these evil insulting maniacs.
I hate the Republican Christian hypocrites. They preach the holier
than thou bible (made up crap to suit male egos) and have to home school brainwash their kids into their prisons of belief. They hate women and homosexuals and are espouse bias behavior. They are going to fix the world and turn the world into following their beliefs. this made me want to puke! Watch the DVD "Jesus Camp" and you'll cry at the
evil that is done to children... no wonder they become twisted and crazed minded AK47 touting teenagers. Such insanity!

There is nothing wrong with a women choosing her destiny men just want to control everything and have the last say. There is nothing wrong with being gay men just think it's more fun sneaking I guess so they become down low hypocrites like Haggard and Craig who preach one thing and do the very sin themselves.

I say watch out for the bill signing politician and preacher who need to speak out against the very thing they themselves do. I am so glad they were outed. They spread hate. They hurt law abiding decent productive citizens with their words. I wonder if Jerry Farewell is frying right now in his own hate?

May the spiritual prevail and women lead the world. I agree with Denis R I'm sick of ignorant, greedy, bias old white men running the show. We need a drastic change.. a women. You know how most mothers are the true foundation of the man and she is the run who really runs the home front. There you go! It takes a women to come in and clean up the mess that men have made. Men are just old ignorant little greedy, selfish boys with toys. It takes a woman to be responsible and take care of the needs of a woman. I know a woman can do it without the male bullshit. I saw it at work in the 70's with Affirmative Action (yes, it applied to women too). Women came in and cleaned up house. Most of the men were just goof balls then trying to jeopardized women's work...you know like stupid little ignorant boys.

May the women in this world finally wise up and take action. We were repressed and held down when I was growing up and it is so refreshing to see women finally come into their own. More women (and minority women) are graduating from college and choosing high profile careers so it's time ladies to get a woman in the white house to clean up this irresponsible, economical and social mess.

No comments: