Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Feeling..

I'm feeling warm and toasty now that I've showered after a great run around the neighborhood. I'm getting over a cold and finally had energy this morning so I ran until I felt tired but didn't want to push it. I ran a little over six miles over a rolling hill terrain. So not I resting.

And catching up on the news and market situation. Christmas shopping sales are down because of near $3.00 per gallon gas prices so one new reporter suggested. Well it makes sense prices are up because it cost so much more to deliver goods. I hope people do their homework and get wise regarding this administration.

Seems Republicans try to cover all the bases in order to get votes. Well, they really hit hard on the "moral" minority. I certainly wouldn't say..moral majority. Some of our worse offenders hide behind the religious cloak and fictional man written bible. People are sure gullible!

Aren't we all moral creatures. I mean we all know what is right and wrong don't you think? My homosexuality is my business not yours. If you are not gay then don't date a member of the same sex. It's as easy as that. But so called fundamentalist Evangelical Christians think they have to insist that the world thinks as their way and follows their rules.. because "they" are right (in more ways than one - Republicans) and everyone else is wrong! The audacity! Their evil hateful ways are creating hate in this world.

They want gay to keep quiet. Recently on 60 Minutes their was an interview with a soldier who came out without suffering repercussions. Partly because the military needs personnel. Republicans politicians still espouse the "don't ask, don't tell" policy that in my opinion Clinton didn't help us with. But I ask he was compromising. I'm tired of compromising. I am a tax payer like everyone else and I deserve the same treatment and same federal benefits.

Mitt Romney wants to get in the white house to over turn Roe vs Wade. Men want to speak for women. If this happens women will take a huge step back in any progress that they have made.

Frankly I can't see young women lawyers, CEO's, those in the medical field and young business professionals wanting to listen to some man tell them what to do with their body. Haven't we had enough?

I'm through with politicians and Christians speaking for me! Men wrote the bible and the laws of the land to suit their male needs and boost their ego's Some men...like these like to preach and push and get their way even if it means tramping over everyone else. Personally I'm very tired of it.

It's not like we are stupid or anything.. we can see straight through their evil deeds and motives. It's not religious. If Republicans were so religious they would make sure that health insurance companies would not rip off innocent people! Besides these are the very people working for these companies that proudly march to church and call themselves religious. It's a joke!

Because of so called religious majority..leading this country our economy is in the toilet and infiltrated with unethical and dishonest proceedings. Yeah and they call themselves religious. It makes me want to laugh! What a bunch of hypocrites.

Talking about hypocrites how about these on the "down low" politicians preaching against homosexuality and having sex with other men. Oh they are not gay because they are married and have children. I'm rolling on the floor! If you are a man and you have sex with a man you are gay!

And how about these young brainwashed Christians who are home schooled and everything in their life is taught to them. They couldn't have an original thought of their own if they wanted to.

Well I hope they all think about what they are doing. Personally I don't care what they do but they are hurting me because I have to hide my sexuality. I am so tired of people amusing I am straight. Strangers are people who do not know me well enough and yet I have to keep my sexuality silently held within for fear I might offend someone and be ostracized. You know much like a divorced woman had to face int he 50's. That is how backward Christians are.

It offends me that straight people think that I am like them.. unhappy! That made me giggle! Well look at most older women! They live for their children..who are grown now and have lives of their own. I wonder how many women are really having sex at 60? I am and regularly at least once or twice a week... with a another 60 year old woman..

Do you think most people get married because the are "supposed to" like my mother told me? Yes religion, mothers (because they had to suffer themselves) and society dictates how you act.

Have you ever watch young women? They are all blond, thin, and drive SUV's. They all look alike! And they all had to get married by a certain age in fear of being ostracized and left behind. And I guess the guys are the same way.

So after the marriage, the puppy, moving to the suburbs to start a family..starting a family..and all is good! They are fulfilling societies expectations. It feels good! I know I was once there. He made me feel feminine and that I was "normal".

Then when they are in the 40's they realize the children have a life of their own.. and so do their husbands. So material things make them happy. They are still trying to keep up with the Jones adding to that credit balance on the charge cards. You know.. you must look good and keep up appearances! They may not be truly happy but they look rather happy. And maybe they truly are..then they're 50.

I finally came to life in my mid 50's when I ditched the whole family. What a fleeing and freeing experience that was. I am so glad I made the move. Free at last.. to be myself! I love loving women. I was made to love a woman. I'm finally "giving" while making love and not only receiving like I did with men. Life is grand! I'm finally home!

No comments: