Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Universe

is on my side. Our energies are connected and on the same plane. I believe that I am about to embark on a life changing journey in the next couple of months.

It's the favor I asked to be returned. Remember I got my friend to Ezekiel per her deceased friend Edy. My friend then helped re unit Edy with her decease partner who died a year before Edy died. I listened to the tape..it happened. We, my friend and I, played a major part in getting them reunited. First of all I think Edy encouraged me to change my life and move to a different location. Second of all, Edy had to find someone who visited a channeled spirit, me. Third, I believe that Edy had a huge part in me meeting M and we two having the same desires.

There were two occasions that stand out in my mind One where M spoke of Edy and I said "I think she watched over you" And two where I said "I think she would like to speak to you". I think I even knew ahead of time that maybe Edy's partner was staying away because M and Edy had a thing

The other side is only a breath away. They are everywhere and can go anywhere. They help us if we ask them to help us. I did Edy a favor. Actually I believe that she guided me the whole way. Funny how we are all connected by thoughts and wishes.

Today I experienced ESP with my ex. M and I were following my ex and her girlfriend and we both spotted the same restraint I guess at the same time for my cell phone ran and of all the restaurants she said you want to go here and I said I was just thinking about that. M had said she was hungry.

And now I'm going to visit a state I always wanted to visit that will enhance my artist abilities and I feel that I may be making qrequent trips in the future because I think that I will be hugely inspired and attracted to that part of the country

And now things are beginning to fall in place and make sense. I've not been forgotten in the grand scheme of things. I feel a whole new world will be opened up to me and I will begin living a wonderful new life.

I thank the universe for all of my many blessings: For keeping me safe and sound. I feel so protected. I need not worry about anything happening to me because I know they will be at my side guiding and protecting me because I asked! All we need is to believe. Ask, believe and be grateful! I certainly am grateful! Thank you for my pain free days and ability to run, swim and bike. Life is good and I am very lucky and grateful. Thanks for my good health, my friends' and for keeping my car running as good as the day I bought it. Thanks for keeping it safe and me too.

Please take care and protect my loves. Please remember the good doctor. She asked about me and I floated high on a cloud the rest of the days. I think about her often. She's a wonderful warm human being.

No comments: