Thursday, December 06, 2007

On this journey..

of life I believe I come across spirits in the universe for their help or they come across to me.. for my help. I have something they need or I need something from them.

Recently I believe I did a favor for a spirit who passed in 03. She lead me the whole way from giving me confidence, to leading me to the person I needed to be lead to. She guided by way through my heightened self-esteem and made me sure footed to the point of being forward.

I can't believe how sure of mind that I was. I should have known that someone was guiding me because I'm never that sure of myself. And the days were so clear and bright and sunny. My most magical days or clear and bright and sunny.

She told me what she needed. I felt I needed the same. We hooked up. She spoke of her dear friend who had passed years earlier how she was spiritual, artist and magical. I felt I spoke for her deceased friend when I said. "I think she watches over you." And then later I would say.."I think she wants to speak to you."

And so one day she did. I took my friend to see a woman who channels a spirit. I've been going for over ten years to speak to him. I think my friend's past friend came to me for help because she knew I could get my friend there and the spirit who connect them. And so it came to pass.

Ezekiel asked my friend if there was anyone she wanted to speak to. And my friend named her. Ezekiel said she has been pacing patiently behind you all this time we have been talking. I listened to the tape and then in a moment I discovered my mission that SHE had me on. It was to get my friend M there so she could reunite E and her 30 year partner G who died the year before E died. M asked E is G there with you? You see at one time M came between E and G when M and E had a thing for each other. When M asked E "Do you see G?" E said "No and I miss her!" Ezekiel asked if they would like to be reunited after yes was indicated Ezekiel asked for G last name and my friend M provided it and repeated it and then said to M. "Oh, she comes fast!" Evidently they embraced...E and G because Ezekiel said they melt together. When I heard the tape I knew then that my job was to get M there to help reunite E and G.

I felt my duties had ended. My relationship with M changed and I felt that E wasn't there anymore to help me...I could feel the absence of her soul near me. I guess E and G were off celebrating somewhere..

But I am feeling E's presence in my art work..at times I do. Probably those time when I ask her to help me..when I'm trying to draw a beautiful woman model and I want to do her justice. I concentrate and ask her to help me...and she does. You see M had told me when we met and she spoke of E that she was a wonderful artist and I reminded her of E.

I'm feeling E's presence now I think. I am beginning to think that E is going to help me find something. I'm not sure exactly what it is right now but I know it will become clearer as it gets nearer. My condo is decorated with Southwest and I love cactus plants and have them everywhere. M is taking me to Arizona soon. I've never been there. I know in my heart now already that I will feel at home and fall in love with the place. My life will change in that moment on that trip...my life will change. I know I will visit there more often.. I know I will probably attend art seminars and work on my talents.

I want E to stay around me and M. M and I have a special relationship where we give each other lots of space but in the back of our minds we are there in spirit when we are not together.

We are all connected in spirit. Our energies are connected. We are only a thought away. Today I thought of my friend and my phone rang. I said "I was just thinking about you." See how that works.

At times I think about the good doctor too (that's another story) and I was so surprised she asked about me after three years. When my friend told me....I literally was lifted and felt five feet off the ground...for a week. I feel that way whenever I think of her now. I love her. I love her warm generous spirit and it always makes my heart ache a little. Sometimes I think we might have loved one another in a past life...but this life is different and our lives are so different. But our hearts touched if one for a loving moment....a loving moment that will last many life times. She gave me meaning....she gave me life in a most difficult time. She was either part of the reason or a catalyst to my life change and my spiritual journey to meet M and then reunite E and G. Life is magical and mine is only beginning...

I'm growing younger each day in body, mind, and spirit and I am gaining most wisdom.

No comments: