Saturday, February 25, 2006

Christians! Cure HATE not LOVE!

I'm compelled to tell you that you are making a mistake! It's parents doing this for themselves not for their children. The children are being brought to your seminar in tears! Evidently, the parents have been brainwashed into thinking $50. and a one day seminar can change their child sexual orientation. Yeah, what happens when they get inside? Are they promptly suggested to sign up for a longer plan and for more money? Exploitation at it's best, all in the name of god!

It's love people, not hate! I happen to know what I am talking about I am a born lesbian and for forty years I tried to please parents, society and religion. I was true to everyone else but not myself! You know what, god didn't want that, so finally, he helped me get spiritual and see the evil ways of man-made (let's face it folks, human's wrote scripture) religion!

So, you know where I am now? Well, I no longer speak to my family, nor do I attend church or belong to any organized religion! I feel that you have all cheated me out of the better part of my life. I could have been loving and receiving love the way it was meant to be for me...but you all messed it up for me, instead! Why is it that merry ole England is so far advanced then backwatered conservative American so called christians. There is nothing wrong with being gay.

Truth be told you can't fake it. I have had many relationships with men, nothing! It was a sin to waste their time and mine and give them fault hope! Then finally, one special relationship with a woman, EVERTYHING! She is heaven! Never in my wildest dreams did I think loving could be so wonderful and meaningful. How dare you cheat me out of loving the way I am meant to love!

How DARE YOU try to keep that from me or anyone! You don't know what you are talking or how damaging your policies are? Get a life! Have fund raisers for the poor, whatever, but leave the gay community be!

Exodus International and Focus on the Family, if you want to do anything then teach parents to love their children and let them be who they are, for god's sake! And they call it religion! Sorry, but I'm not buying it, controlling, self-seving, manipulative - all for money, religion has caused me too much damage. I have been robbed of my freedom to love..

And now you are helping parents to further damange their children, how unhuman is that? It certainly isn't godless! I am gay by god. I am happy to be gay. I am blessed to be gay. I have a wonderful loving caring heart unlike the likes of you, who are trying desperately to destroy something in people you just happen not to like and refuse to tolerate. It's not up to you be play god!

And just why wouldn't a homosexual like their lifestyle? Could it be because you have planted a bad seed about it, for your own self-serving purposes? Could it be that you have brainwashed parents and people into thinking god has made a mistake. Now, who's playing god? This is not right, this is evil what you are doing. The church has planted the seed that homosexuality is evil, so they could have people spend the money to get cured! Actually, it's brilliant! Smiling all the way to the bank? Now who's going to hell?

No comments: