Thursday, February 09, 2006

Pooped!

I can hardly keep my eyes opened today; I woke during the night with aching knees. Yes! Me wonder woman!

Yesterday Kristi and I ran six miles around the park in the snow; at least two or more inches of it. It was beautiful! It was exhilerating! It was fun! And I cold keep up with the young pup; but, I'm paying for it today. I had heavier well treaded shoes on too and of course moving more rigid to and conscious of slick spots.

Kristi and I are fast buds easily engaging in conversation and coffee. She's fun!

A little bit of Ibruprofen works wonder. I feel fine today! We just went for coffee and skipped the run this morning giving our knees time to heal.

I was up during the night last couple of nights figuring out the Zen tea has lots of caffeine in it.

No comments: