Monday, February 20, 2006

Highly Thought Of!

I walked in the park with my friend L today, like you, she had a holiday. Over breakfast I told her what your subject will be next year and she said you would be great at it! She is very impressed by you! Her compliments are rare for those new in the profession; this being her last year of it.

A free woman soon! She was tickled and almost had reason enough to reconsider since she found out that her two young male bosses got fired, voted out. She was elated! I hope,my love, the evil one you had last year doesn't return to haunt you next year. I can't bear the though of him upsetting you.

I'm sorry, but I think I'm supposed to love you. It's my mission; no, really! I think that is what all my past experiences have been about..sorry. I can connect the dots, and it makes sense, really! I'm here to stay. Well, you're in my heart to stay. Just please show up once in a while if you can't come to me. Damn, I love you!

This morning too, I told L about the card; she thought you shouldn't be offended. I hope not! I said I recently saw you and wanted to hug but didn't; I didn't tell her exactly but I was afraid I wouldn't be able to let go. But, next time, maybe I will hug you; it would be good for my heart. Maybe I won't, I'm afraid too. Oh hell with it, maybe I will. L says she loves to see me argue with myself. I did it at breakfast. I was telling her that I almost jumped into something Saturday night and had to argue with myself....the end result: A good giggle for L this morning. What really happened? You'll just have to wonder; I want to be highly thought of!

I know my heart pretty well and through no fault of yours it is holding me in place, fluttering in air, lingering. Just don't ever go away! No, sometimes, I think you should tell me to go to hell...I need to get on with my life. I could have been in bed with this cute little thing...but my heart..

My friend and I shared a wonderful visit this morning until we noticed that her car window was broken. If you ever think about moving near M's, please reconsider. My car parked right behind hers was not touched? I love that little box dodger car, it's such good luck for me! Thank you God!

I hope your holiday is good. I hope I see you soon. My friend M will be at M's tomorrow evening passing out carpooling and parking information for the demo on Saturday at the church so I'll get to M's early to see her. You come too, I want to see you. I may hug, but I'll try not to embarrass you. I want to hear about how things are going for you at work. Please. What is this hold you have on me?

I was just over at my x visiting E, she is staying there now until found out. X is becoming attached and I'm glad. I miss E, but she slipped on the steps one day, about knocking me down, and that may her become afraid of them. So, we'll see? Hope for the best! God, I'm going to dread that day! She's fourteen and her feet make shuffling sounds when she crosses x's carpet. It's not funny, but it's funny, if you know what I mean? Outdoors her nose works effectively examining every square inch I swear!

It was good to see my friend today; funny how god puts people in our lives at times when we need them to deliver messages. She said I did okay with you..I needed to hear that. She said she was very impressed with you..I wanted to hear that. She made my heart feel good today and she got her window broken out for it. Well hopefully a beautiful woman has the job of replacing her car window today; although, usually it's a man's job; but you never know! Anyway, I hope she gets compensated somehow!

And the spirit speaks..I always listened to my x too, I felt god spoke through her. She's the reason I made the doctor's appointment that changed my entire life. The good doctor saved my life that day, you know. I will love her forever. I think about her often and pray for her.

My new friend K, is very spiritual and doesn't believe in chance meetings either; age and gender are not noticed in spirituality. She builds my confidence. She helps me to stop looking at myself in ways other people do not; so why should I? I told her how I needed to see the doctor one day recently when I was feeling badly, and timing being everything it worked out that I did. We smiled at each other. It was all I needed to make my heart feel better. I had been running and something told me to head back at that very moment; timing is everything and the traffic lights were in my favor. Her window down, her deep eyes uncovered, and warm, knowing, loving smiles exchanged. I floated home! It was one year to the day. I'm in her heart. K says the doctor and I are not done yet..another message perhaps? All I know is that I have learned to listen.

I love you...

No comments: