Saturday, February 25, 2006

Sorry, that I am missing it.

People there to participate in the seminar should be registering now and have just pasted by the protesters. I wish I was there.

But, my knees and legs are hurting, and I was going to be riding there with my x this morning; a little too much. She and I rode together last evening to the place where we worked on posters. Yesterday afternoon already I began thinking about Teresa a lot - I needed her arms around me. It was a sign not to go back; not to repeat or stir up unpleasant memories.

In the past I tried very hard to keep the relationship together. She was disappointed this morning I know when I called to bail. One of her buddies was going to be riding along too so she wasn't going to be alone. The last time I was around my x and this buddy; the buddy brushed my breast with her arm a little slow to be an accident. Pretty sad! Pretty weird! I ignored it and shouldn't have. But, I'm a Libra, and one who tries to keep a balance and maybe too much at my own expense.

Emotional and physical pain kept me away this morning. I missed my other friends. I wished things would have worked out differently. I'm thinking I just was suppose to be there this morning.

My eyes are shutting because my heart along with my knees were aching last night. I hate to hurt or disappointment people and try hard to please; but maybe I should be worrying more about me.

I was wonderful and full of happiness, love and energy yesterday that is until the evening rolled around; then suddenly I was out of my element. She asked if K and I were getting it on....

No comments: