Saturday, February 11, 2006

I will always love you!

I hope you are doing okay. I miss you! Just wanted to let you know that. I may appear indifferent when I see you, but my heart hasn't changed, only my head and actions. I feel I have to appear that I don't care, when inside I love you like crazy! Please take care of yourself and know that I am always here for you. I will always love you, my summer love! And please don't feel bad or guilty that you don't feel the same or can't love or care for me at all. It's okay. I'm still here for you...always. I'm going to be that person you will be able to depend on.

I know you are happy with your new love and I am happy for you. My heart just aches a little once in a while when I think of you. I loved loving you. You are precious to me. I know you know that!

I will always love you! I treasure the loving warm moments that we had together. There is just something about you. I know it's hard for you; it's hard for me too! I will always be here for you; no matter who I am with. I want you in my life! But, I can't do without sex and loving, so I have to make do without you.

I know you are happy with your new love. I'm sure she loves you very much. You are very lovable you know! I think you're adorable! I loved loving you...I think you could tell!

I had to leave that night because I wanted you very much and couldn't stand to be there with while your mind someplace else. You were not in to me anymore I could tell. We should have talked. But, you saying "I don't do relationships" stuck in my mind. I was preparing myself for the end from the beginning. I half way pushed you away I know. I am so sorry. I got the message the end was near, so I ended it. But, nothing has changed on my end. I love you very much!

No matter where life takes you, please know that you can call or depend on me anytime, anywhere for anything. You are in my heart forever!

No comments: