Thursday, February 02, 2006

No Wonder You Don't Come Out To Play

I was just thinking about you. It has been a while since you have been to see us at the ususal place. Thinking about it, I can't say that I blame you for not wanting to join us Too many weird people? I'm saying that with wild suggestion and including myself in the lot. Well you had E's flirtatious grin, my constant smile, and J's certain sexual jokes that in my mind oddly pop up... Oh I forgot, and then there was k in your way; but C was cool. Anyway, I was just thinking about you. Sorry, I had over extended my boundaries and I know I did; I was feeling a little to comfortable and not thinking about respecting your wishes. E bothers me too; so if I bother you like she bothers me, then I don't blame you for staying away. She has this confidence about her...well, like you said it's what we create in my heads that is not necessarily reality.

I love your principles, the way you think and I love the way you write. I wish you would blog so I could keep up with what is going on with you. I know people bother you and you only know and have a few friends who don't.

I just hope you are doing okay and I think that you probably are.....I truly enjoyed you. You were the experience of a lifetime. I had fun! Please take care of yourself. Remember, if you ever need anything (well, you may change your mind sometime. I know that you are very independent) let me know.

No comments: