Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Hazardous Jobs and relationships?

Well I just watched the news regarding the TV channel and district's survey regarding abuse. I hope nothing has happened to you. It would upset me! It's bad enough the grief you had to take from an administrator last year. It just shouldn't be! You are on my mind and in my heart and I hope you haven't been and are never mistreated. Please, watch your back!

Will I was out and about this evening at the usual Tuesday spot. I'm just not into it! And I'm sure it shows! I'm more of a one on one person not a group person. I hope K and I have more time to do things together, just the two of us or four. I'd like to meet and do with her friends too.

I guess I'm going through a phrase right now. One of these days these will settle down I'm sure. My X is will probably have her FL girlfriend move in with her soon. I just gotten use to letting myself in to check on Emma. Things will be different. Maybe it won't bother me so much! Well, this time I won't be surprised anyway. I hope G likes Emma. Emma is much happier over there. It all makes me a little sad. My X of fifteen years, even though, we are not together is about all the family I have even though I don't mention this about her I feel it. She keeps me grounded. I know though that she will remain my goood friend. I least she isn't moving down there; I would much rather have G move here. Actually, nothing had really changed between my X and I; we are as we always were - good friends.

Things change, but I never will ever forget and will always care. In matters where loves and former loves are concerned, I like to think that I just keep adding on to the list. I just can't discard meaningful relationships where something good was always gained and learned.

Anyway, onward and forward. I spoke with Ezekiel yesterday...a good meeting I think..

No comments: