Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Yoga today, Writing tomorrow

I begin a writing class tomorrow evening. I'm a little frightened of the adventure. I may be in way over my head in a room of truly gifted people. I won't be able to think.

My book will be a story of lesbians, murder, and subplots to misguide you into wondering who really did it. It's not murder but rather an attempt at murder. You see I can't bring myself to kill her off. She's the other half of a loving relationship. They finally got together and can't erase her, wipe her out. I guess I take my characters a little to personal. But, in the book, there are several people who would have liked to have bumped her off. So, you'll wonder just which one; and then I'll make you think its for one reason but then I'll surprise you when I reveal the real perpetrator and motive.

Hmm, interesting...in my head I just changed it again..only this time better.

No comments: