Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Year of the Gay

Wow! What a year for the gay folks! "Brokeback Mountain" up for best picture and now "Imagine Me and You".

Our own cable channel: LOGO

Soon the Republicans will get on the bandwagon. No, too Christian! So full of self-hate! I say self-hate because we usually hate about others what we hate about ourselves. So be careful what you say you hate; you just might "out" yourself!

I use to hated gays when I was very young ( I didn't understand them or I was jealous) and trying to live the straight life. I knew I wasn't gay because I wasn't a dyke. The sprectrum is wild I found out between effeminate men and mannish women to manly men and feminine women. I prefer feminine women...I've dated men already.

It's about time. I think all homosexual sympathetic people should boycote any religion that doesn't opening accept the gay lifestyle. So many of my lesbian and gay friends were raised Catholic and they are so filled with Catholic guilt! Even straight people are so full of Catholic guilt!

It's just a money making organization ran by a bunch of old white males; of which, most of them are gay themselves, wearing designer slippers, little hats, and caps. They are just a bunch of hypocrites out to control you and manipulate you in order to get your money and stick it to your young boys.

Pretty powerful words? Sometimes the truth hurts. Eve made from Adam's rib? Are you sure Adam wasn't made from Eve rib? It's all made up anyway by males! You don't think they are going to put themselves second do you?

Get a grip people; haven't you been fooled long enough?

Do you think god would say he created all men equal and then not intend it to be that way? Males had slaves in the bible and our forefathers had slaves so all men (later they said that the word men emcompassed women too) are not created equal as they promised. Like George Carlin says, it's all bullshit!

I was born just a little too soon and I'm trying to make up time. My new girlfriend is younger, very pretty, slendar, athletic, compassionate, charming, with long blonde hair. We are at ease when we are together. We respect one another. We are knocked off our feet by one another. We laugh alot and we love alot. We feel at home together. I love to watch her sleep. I love when she makes loves to me. I feel completely satisfied and happy. She is truly my ultimate gift. She is younger than I am; she is happy with her work and career. She is at ease and carries no baggage. We concentrate on each other and having fun. It's our turn to be happy and feel loved! She knocks me off my feet! I love her eyes; in them I can see the very heart and soul of her. We love doing the same things. We are so much alike are zodiac signs are identical. We love having our own space and retreive when we need it; we understand and apprecate that in both of us. She is truly a gift from god; she's my heart, my soul with beautiful eyes.

No comments: