Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Ezekiel

Yesterday I had an appointment to speak to my good spirit buddy Ezekiel, who is channeled through JC.

He said that I should make a list of all the things that I do not need and that are cluttering up my place that in May big changes are coming, probably a signifiance move (not around the corner or down the street he said) to a different locale. It said I won't want to, but this will make things easier. He indicated that K and I will be together. He also said we talked on going somewhere together and that we will.

He asked who aggravates me. I said D? He said forget about her. Let it go! She was the one who pulled away. He said she only shows up occasionally and sometimes ignores me walking right past me or speaks little. She wants to be center of attention and controlling. I don't need this. Let it go!

He said all this himself without hints from me only names. I didn't say a word. It was hard for me to hear but see, I already knew all this.

He asked who is this other person who makes you laugh, you are like kids together. She does not lie. You talked of a place near water, you will go in May. It will be sunny and you will have a wonderful time. Why do you worry about the age difference? Some people are more mature at 30 then at 50. He said only age exists in humans not in spirits. He said, she does not lie. She is an extrovert, happy and friendly person and she is. He said I should not worry about the age difference.

Again he said all of this I didn't say a word. This about K was nice for me to hear.

He summed up and said sit in the middle of each room and make a list of things I don't need. It will make things easier later on, in May when I get rid of stuff that I am not using. They do have a huge yard sale here in the spring.

I'm trying to think if there was anything else. I'll be listening to the tape again, if there is, I'll add it.

He said big changes will be happening for me; they have already begun, but in May, there will be major changes.

Now, you know all this makes me wonder and want to spectulate. He said in May when this all takes place, I will remember him telling me this stuff.

He said he was going to take it easy and make the session a little shorter to take it easy on his host's body. She is recovering from a auto accident. When he said this I took the opportunity to ask him, what would he do if he couldn't use her anymore. He said he was going to let her listen..I heard a couple of breaths and he said. Just as her son said when he pulled her out of the wrecked car."You survived another one mom!" Then Ezekeil said. "What she does is to send messages to family and husband learn to appreciate her, but they don't get the message." Then she went deeper under and no longer could hear what he was saying to me.

I always ask about T, becuase so was so loving to me. and he said that she was happy and doing good and that troubled people naturally gravitate to her becuase she is so caring and loving. She will always be in my heart..another one of those on my "forever to love" list, along with my x, D and K, too.

I'm missing closeness and intimacy...funny how it is so craved by heart and body. So, I hope it all works out. I know I, the universe and my spirit guides will be with me on this one. I usually fall head over heels in love then pursue; but this time, he said we started as friends and I am falling. Ezekeil said that is the way it should be done. He even say we laughed and talked easily and became fast friends. He was right on!

My question? Is Ezekiel watching me? Or, does he read my thoughts or see my thoughts in my aura that surrounds me? Anyway, he pegged me every time I see him, which in the last two years as been about every six months. As soon as I sit down and our session begins he starts out by telling me things...I don't say anything but my name when he asked. Towards the end he may ask if I have questions.

I feel very close to my special spirit buddy, Ezekiel. I am not at all afraid of him. I trust him! He has my best interest at heart, I know this. I respect him. I truly believe in him. And I thank him for his advice and insight!

Well, time to go to sleep K and I are running in the morning. Finally, I get to see her, she's been working, so it's been a few days. We had a great time the last time we were together. Help me Ezekiel and other spirit guides to say the right things and say and learn what needs to be said and learned. Thanks

Oh, please bless and take care of the little naked girl on shaggle on the internet, T, L, D, K and all my friends. Please keep them happy, healthy, wealthy and wise and pain-free, disease free, safe, accident free, and loved. Oh, and do the same for me too! And for them and me thank you all so much for all of my many gifts and blessings of youthfulness, strenght, beauty, and good healthy and lots of energy.

Namaste!

No comments: