Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Finally, I am at home!

Better late then never I always say. I've read that as spiritual beings before we embark on our earthy journey we map out a path. We have a path we wish to follow on earth; but society throws us a curve when we get here and it can take years to get back on the path we planned for ourselves.

If I was free to voice my opinion and I am in this country; still, so far anyway, I would say that organized religion is the root of all evil! It's basic principles are the standards by which clergy and politicans screw up what would be perfect human beings' lives.

We are not born prejudice or evil; it's circumstances that greet us when we take our first breathes that shape our lives. So, after childhood we are forced to spend the next twenty years trying to undo what parent, clergy, and politicans have messed up for us.

I beleive all spiritual being wish to come to earth for the altimate goal of finding and living a loving life. We want to love and be loved. What else is there that is of any importance? Not materials things; you can 't takematerial possessions into the next life with you. But, on the other hand, in our subconsciousness which stays with us from one lifetime after another, we can take knowledge, wisdom and love. We come here for intimacy and sex.

I spent my second twenty years on earth, trying to undo the negative imprints of the first twenty years that parent, religion and government done to me.

Think about it? Isn't it about the same for everyone? So, finally around age forty or even fifty we are slowly getting it all spiritually, intellectually and emotionally together. So, now I'm free to love another soul who has had to go through all the same crap! And for what, so we can take the knowedge with us into another lifetime? And the cycle begins again.

The way I feel today is that I could die tomorrow and not care. Believe me, if that would happen I would return almost immediately. Only next time, I would choose wonderful loving, beautiful, spiritual (not religious) parents. Of course I would be a lesbian. Only next time, I'm cutting out all the crap and expressing my sexuality as early as I can. I'm not missing out next time! I'm not holding back or sarificing myself for any one next time. I feel I have lived the first fifty years of my life for my selfish, controlling, self-serving, manipulate mother, the church and the rest of society.

I have been cheated out of a loving life and I recent it! These idiots, (and it seems like a life time ago, who raised) cheated me out of love, affection, nurturing, caring, education, and a sense of adventure and exploration. I was stiffled. I was merely another piece of farm equipment or or fram hand to honor and serve the adults adults. It was demonstrated I had no worth, especially since I was female; males were so much more valued. It was an awful time to grow up in, just awful! It's a wonder I survived. God, please take care of the ones who were truly abused!

And now I filled with anger driven determination. I will have beauty, youth and love in my life. I will be honored with love and nurturing.

Finally, I saw the light by my spirit guides help. This has been the past year of my life! I am refreshed. I have started anew. I have been reborn into my own, no one elses life, only my own. I ditched the family! I should have done it years ago. I moved amongst like minded; like spirited people. The gay and lesbian community is where I am at home. Finally I am at home!

If only we all were free to love and grow and be who we are from the very beginning of life. If only people didn't try to put people into molds and reshape them; and for what? Diversity is a beautiful thing and should be embraced!

More people lives have ended or have been ruined all in the name of religion.

No comments: