Monday, February 13, 2006

Look for my Valentine Card in the US mail


I was looking through Valentine cards for another woman actually; but as I read them I thought more and more of you. I know - bad! You're with another!

Anyway, then I spotted a certain birthday card with the picture of a little girl. Now, several months ago, I saw the same card and thought of how you must have looked like her as a little girl. Oh God! It just gripped my heart! I bought the card last time and found myself buying another of the same today! It was you my near as a little girl! I cut it up and slipped the picture of the little girl in with the Valentine's Day card! I know you think I'm a fool; but, I don't care!

You have this hold on my heart, that I can't explain. It's weird! Anyway, I miss you! It was great to see you when I did a few weeks ago...I couldn't believe you showed up! I think we both felt pretty comfortable around each other... I liked that so I hope this silly little card didn't substract anything and doesn't leave any negative efffects. I adore you! I can't help it. You know I'll never disrepect you ever again ( I probably will never get the chance - you're saying). I'm taking a chance now I know. I could be insulting you...since you are in a relationship ....just tell her I said "hi" :)

I only want to see you once in a while and spend the evening together and make love. I think I saw you looking at me while I was sitting on the floor..let me lend you a hand once in a while if you like - you know what are friends for..

No comments: