Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Namaste!

I was thinking about you at yoga today. I imagined you looking at me the other day and it got me to thinking - and wanting you.

I would love to give you a hand with whatever you need...just let me know with a smile.

I guess I've never felt this way before; but nothing has changed. Funny, I don't care that you see someone else. I surprise myself! I was never like this with anyone else.

But with you, it's like you are infiltrated throughout me. Try as hard as I may to reason it out, it's like a bug I can't shake.

Too bad! It's a shame you can't see me secretly on the side. Now, I'm not generally like this - truly. So, I apologize if this insults you.

Could I handle seeing you secretly. Honestly, truth be told. I would love it.

Namaste!

No comments: