Wednesday, March 28, 2007

google zimzoomz.at spaces.. I think.

It's Dianne's space. It's a "Windows Live Spaces". I like the layout better I think! Anyway, seems I have so much to say one blog or two is not enough I think I have three now with Wordpress. I can't get a good picture going there.

Oh damn! It's time to get ready already for my yoga class. I want that woman! My instructor is wonderful... and her body. And did I mention her husband is handsome. He is one of these tall, slendar, nice butt, hairy, except for his head...but manly and handsome. When I Iwas in my 30's and trying to live the straight life...you know for family, society, and the church, I dated a man much like that. I was prove to be in his company. Women were envious. He made me feel very feminine. I did love him. But you know what?

I loved him making love to me.. but something was terribly missing. I wasn't into making love to him back. Now, being with a woman..it's wonderful. I love making love to her. I always felt much more connected to women..my heart was so connected.

Just thinking about it...making love to a man never turned me on.. like with a woman...sorry if I gave out to much information for anyone reading this.

God, I missed out on so much in my young life.....then.. Oh my god! I should have been with her! Oh well! I can't think about the past and only live in the present. I thank the universe for the intimate moments that I have now. She sends me high rather I'm sharing, giving or receiving and what a wonderful place to be. Finally, I"m home! Thank you universe.

On that note.. now on to my lovely yoga instructor........and class

No comments: