Thursday, March 22, 2007

I think hiding the truth from American

citizens is just rude! After ten years former Arizona Government Fife Symington admits he did see a UFO in 1997. Which everyone who saw it too refers to as Phoenix Lights.

Now I don't know about you but I would appreciate the "obvious" news to be reported to me on the 6 O'clock news. If the governor denied it at the time and everyone else saw it then he just looks like a fool! It amazes me how stupid these guys in high places this people are...

He made an executive decision to protect the citizens and avoid a possible riot. Is that too funny. Afford a riot! He's the riot!

I think the citizens of Arizona should be insulted and demand to be told the truth when the truth happens. And the governor should feel like a fool!

I believe Symington is coming out with a documentary called "Out of the Blue" with more on the Phoenix Lights" of 1997. He's no longer the governor so now I guess he has to make some money.

I'm sure that there are more intelligent beings "out there" who are looking down on us in more ways than one! They probably think we are a bunch of idiot fools down here on earth. Running around killing each other in war and otherwise like a bunch of idiots. If I was an intelligent being from another galaxy I sure wouldn't want to associate with us fools either.

Guys and their egos! Please don't think or even speak for me...I'll come to my own conclusions - thank you!

I don't you just love the way Bush speaks for the American people? "The American people want this...."! Amazing!

No comments: