Thursday, March 08, 2007

Spending your refund..

should you be lucky enough to get one. The average refund is about 2600. With your refund why not have it automatically deposited to your IRA? Or why not pay down your credit card? Most people blow it on vacations or clothes. But, if you only put half of it towards a good place like your IRA, your house payment, or your credit card you will still do yourself a great favor!

A woman in the crowd on the Today show was celebrating her 80Th birthday! She looked 60 instead of 80. Her face and her mannerisms! Amazing! There is a lot of hope for me. I too will make 80 look at 60 as I run across the 10k finish line.

The native American who live on the land of the west side of the Grand Canyon are poor and invested six million dollars to build a horseshoe shape platform with a glass floor that heads out over the canyon four thousand feet down? Would you be able to walk out there on it? My knees and my stomach would be in my throat. Then there was this American citizen of the European invasion type who says. "What if it doesn't fly, then we're stuff with the ugly thing!" Yes, and old fat, grouchy white man. Pessimist. Secretly he probably hopes it doesn't "go over "well. Oops! Maybe that is a poor choice of words!

Do you have an REI store in our area. They are outfitters for any type of out door activity like running, climbing, hiking and biking. They are fabulous for return at any time after purchase. I had bicycle aero bars I bought five months ago. And if you buy something and it tears or is defective they will replace it easy enough. And I like that.

Today will be another alluring outdoors day. I could walk the three miles to my art class and maybe I will. I'll just leave about forty-five minutes earlier and carry my art supplies in my back pack. Maybe I'll dress to run and carry jeans in the back to slip on when I get there. Sounds like a plan!

Now I must do Yoga! Then I must read. Then I must play guitar.

Have you heard of the "Lemon Cleanse"? Maybe I won't be working three miles. It's consists of two tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice (about a half of lemon); two tablespoons of Grade B Maple Syrup. A pinch of cayenne pepper and ten to eleven ounces of water and drink about twelve of those per day. Each morning you can salt water (saline) to really flush. I'm not. Do this for ten days and if you survive you will feel wonderfully happy - that it's over with. Actually, my friend from India told me about this. She just got finished fasting for ten days. See, I think I need protein and energy to run and swim with. She suggested I only try swimming while doing this.

Question. It doesn't seem legal to me to have over seven feet tall basketball players who can slightly reach up and place the ball in the basket. My hat truly goes off to the women's professionals who score over seventy points per game....now that's basketball and an honest achievement! Now they deserve recognition and monetary support by advertisers. Yet, men are into men! Go figure! Is there small degrees of homosexuality in the majority of the population? I don't know? I can't think from a heterosexual standpoint. I think men and women look odd together. Mismatched! Like what's in it for her? I just can't communicate nor understand that concept. And in my thirties I lived the straight life dating men. I felt feminine and felt that I was doing the right thing. Yes, it's easier to be a part of the "norm". Easier in a way and very painful in another. I longed for the touch of a woman. I so easily connected mentally and emotionally with women. Oh well! Better out late then never!

I'm living in the moment... time for yoga!

No comments: