Friday, March 30, 2007

Sorry, I'm on a roll...

Well, before I ran/walked to the artist class yesterday I had three bags of Cliff Bloc's with caffeine. I love them. They are like candy. They are organic and the caffeine is from green tea extract and man does it work! I didn't get to bed until 4:00 AM and then I only slept for an hour and now it's a little after 5:00 AM and I"m up again...so here I am.. just full of it this morning.

Okay I just preached about politics and our economic situation so now I'm going to preach about gaining and maintaining good health because our insurance companies are becoming unfriendly and inefficient and forget Medicaid.

I know some one's sister who was in a car accident and now wants to be put on disability because she can't work. Well, she has to wait a year! Yes! I said a year! Good thing her mother is still alive and daddy had good social security yet where his wife gets way and I guess he had a pension. Pension...that's becoming a thing of the past and company sponsored group health insurance plans (and dental).

Because Bush is a president of the companies and not the people all those good things will go away along with the outsourcing of your decent paying jobs.

Did you know that in many states were people are filing for unemployment that the paperwork is being done overseas? No, I am not kidding you. So, the unemployment office is not even helping out the people it's supposed to be helping out by giving them a job in their own office. Instead they are outsourcing the paperwork to workers in another country. How does your stomach feel now?

Oh yes, take care of your health by exercising. Try running. It's the cheapest and most effective. Just don't over due it. Start out slow. Running besides being excellent for your physical health is wonderful for your emotional and mental health too. Oh, and take glucosamine chondroitin too for your connective tissues and joints and tendons. Take it now even before your knees start to ache...then they won't ache. My don't! Drink enough water and take vitamins. Read people read up on this stuff. Go to Puritan Pride's web site and read a lot or get the little booklet. The stuff is divided up into areas of the anatomy and general over all good health purposes. If don't have to buy just read. Eat better. You know what you should be eating.

Get into you and soon you will grow to love yourself because you are helping yourself; because you are doing good for yourself! And you will be proud and begin to preach to everyone like I do. I'm only trying to help people and show them by example that if I can do it...be curvy, healthy and a size eight at 59 years old and look cute in jeans .. that anyone can do it.

Here is the sad part...age is irrelevant. Sad to say I see many woman much younger than myself who many aches and pains and a rather sedentary lifestyle by choice rather than need. I love the dictionary definition of sedentary, well one of them. "Attached to a surface and not moving freely, as a barnacle." People, don't let it get to that extreme!

There too are so many women who reach a certain age..well they were never active..but then they start saying. "Well, we are getting older!" A statement like that upsets me because you are what you say. Your body hears every word you say! So stop it!

I keep telling myself I"m 35 and by god (or universe) I am! Inside and out, I am a healthy, fit 35 year old and I love myself! It's true - you create your own reality, your own environment. Haven't you gotten curious and watched "The Secret"?

Or watch the DVD "What the Bleep do we know?" and get the sequel: "How Far Down the Rabbit Hole do You Want to Go?"

Don't be like your mom or dad...think differently. When social security was started during the depression (1933) people were only living to their 40's. See how things have changed with modern medicine and cleaner, safer living environment. Yes, I know that is hard to believe. But 40 is the new 60. I'm living proof! Put a little effort into it people - your body is a gift!

Want to hear something cute? When I finished the half marathon (13.1 miles) on Sunday in 2:21:53 (last year I did 2:15 and I vow next year will be much better). I was listening to the awards be announced. I wasn't expecting on getting one but my 60 year old friend got first place. Anyone, along side of me came this cute little blond head woman and she said. "There isn't an age group of awards for me." And I couldn't image why so I asked. "Well, what is your age group?" and she said. "I'm 82 and I ran the 5k (3 miles)". And she was very proud of it and I about fell over. Now, those people running this half marathon need to look at all the runner's who registered and make sure that there is an award for someone so outstanding as to just participate in such an event. She was the cutest thing. So talkative! And what an inspiration. See when I get 82, it will be the new 62! I can hardly wait! I"m going to keep on running those half marathon....and keep blogging. You haven't heard the last of me.

I think I may have to move to another blog site because I have about reached my 1000 limit blog posts on this one. I have www.zimzoomz.spaces.live.com and www.mzzim.wordpress.com Oh, just google zimzoomz and mzzim.

I wish people would get my message but they don't. They do not do a thing for their own health and wellness and what surprises me.. then they have the audacity to be surprised when they discover they are diabetic. Then they get depressed and do nothing....like the old guy at the pool who hogs up the whole lane and refuses to share. He is really stuff in self-piety it oozes!

So don't let yourself get to this point! Fight it! I think now I know why I picked those god awful parents and that horrible childhood. I learned to love myself. I learned never to ask them for anything. I learned to be self-disciplined. I learned to take care of myself. I learned to bounce back after I got knocked down...only I came up stronger than before! I sworn never to have to owe them anything and I never did. I have been self-sufficient from the time I was eighteen and I'm proud of that. I mother was never happy and complained about everything. I complained about nothing. She was always in pain and sick...not me! I sworn to be the opposite!

See, they say we pick our parents and we pick our body types. From the time was I was very young I was grateful for my body, my safety, injury free, accident free life and my wonderful health. My youthfulness. I thank the universe everyday...it's key!

Start by being grateful for what you do have and expect wonderful things. I believe! Like attracts like! Put love out there...get love back. Put a crabby ass out there...you ain't getting anything back. Be extremely needy...same thing. Nothing! Love yourself. Be good to yourself. Come on....make the best of this lifetime while you have it...and it will become fun!

Okay! I guess I'm finished preaching ...for now. I'm only trying to wake you up. It's never too late. And you don't need a lot of money. I remember when I had nothing. You know recently I found pictures of the little apartment that I had and looking at them suddenly I felt very comforted and fill with warmth; just as I felt when I had my little modest apartment pieced together by hand me downs and cheap stuff. I loved that little place. My own space. I felt safe...just looking at the pictures. Isn't that something! I treasured those moments. I was about thirty then and finally got a decent job with benefits. I had a decent car. I had many friends. I was able to save a little money. I was bicycling and beginning to run a little. In other words I was getting into my own. My straight women friends who not work up a sweat. Intuitively I knew a good workout was healthy and that sweating was good. My role model at the time was a young guy who played tennis and rode bicycle. But, he did these things with his buddy which didn't stop me. I hit tennis balls against a school building wall where someone drew a line and I rode by myself. I had fun! I felt good about myself. I came into my own! You can to at any age! Don't wait for someone to do it with you...you'll wait for a long time. Like Nike says. "Just Do It!"

No comments: