Thursday, March 08, 2007

I was looking at old photographs

of places where I lived. I was 21 when I moved out and my first apartment was very modest until I got a much better job. I got a very warm and comforting feeling looking at those apartment pictures. A warm, safe, comforting feeling.

I got the same warm feelings when I looked at my new interior decorated condo. I was showroom and sparkling fresh..then I fell in love with a slop with a male dog who had to mark his territory! Need I say more! Yes, there went the brass and glass which I had for about five years prior to the invasion. I'm just kidding. I found out that not only dogs but people need to mark to claim their spot. In the condo in the car things got spills and there you go.. but that is love. I think she was pushing my unconditional love levels. She was more particular now that I think about it when we bought a place together.

I think we do a lot of things subconsciously to test limits. Maybe it's a need to confirm the safety and security of a situation.

Anyway. I still love her and after fifteen years of togetherness we are still friends even though we no longer live together.

She would have her own side of the story and it is welcomed and appreciated.

No comments: