Wednesday, March 07, 2007

It's funny but most of the time I don't really

think about her and again I guess I do. She has a partner now so I guess I think they pretty much take care of each other.

But, tonight I made sure that I got to see her because I was hoping we could have some one-on-one time. I asked the universe for the evening to be magical and it was!

She and I did have one on one time as we got together for a charity event this evening. It was magical. I've expressed in the past how our one on one time together was important to me.

We talked of her job, her partner's job and how they might move. I whined a "what?". "Move?" I said. "I'm going to come visit you!" She said "I said you should come too because Colorado women are attractive and cool!" I said "You said that? Really?"

She said at one point that she and I were a lot alike because we cared about other people's opinion and how they effect us. She listens to others like I do too. I said I love that about her; that we are a lot a like. Hell, I just plain love her. What's not to love - she's adorable!

She is learning too at an early age not to be intimidated by authority figures. And that's a good thing. It took me a long time to not feel intimidated.

I will cherish the times I have with her because one day she may move away and I won't get to see her as often as I do. I do love her. I've told her already..guess I could tell her more.

She lifts me so! My heart sings after I see her and spend time with her. My other friend who conducted the event this evening was glad to see me and I her too this evening.

Is it because their mother's live far away? These two are in their twenties. We are good friends and they are precious to me. Maybe they just think I'm cool! I think they are very cool! They are level headed, warm hearted good people.

I shared a little of myself with her too because I thought I should. So I told her I was still seeing a certain someone once in a while. I said you know the one that that is cool about getting older to me? Is that when I make love with her - it's loving her past and her present. I've seen pictures of when she was younger and some how it feels that I make love to all of her, present and history. The things in life that made her who she is. It's just kind of magical and special. I told her too that I'm looking for a more constant loving relationship. I know my young friends wants me to be loved and happy like she is. In the interim, I am very happy with exploring my talents as a writer, artist, musician, runner, swimmer, yoga master and every things else I love to do.

I love my young friends. It's not an age thing. You know younger people are not that big on age when it comes to friends. I remember the other day on "The View" when Elizabeth accused Rosie of "ageism" because Rosie said. "Oh wait until you are my age....". they were speaking of politics at the time and I remember being very idealistic when I was late 20's and early 30's. At that age I just didn't want to believe the government was filled with a bunch of greedy, self-serving corporate minded people. The Republicans were in office then too. I believe it was President Nixon and then later Reagan at the time. Elizabeth went on to say young people don't care or don't criticize older people if they don't know songs that Brittney Spears did. That would be ageism!

I found Elizabeth's thinking quite adorable actually. But, I know where Rosie was coming from too. Rosie is 44 and I too began to see the light nearly my 40's when idealism turns to sad but true reality when we actually begin to believe what we hear about government and that they are not actually looking out for us. No, we realize, it's not "the people for the people". The reality is that the middle class and the lower middle class, common guy, are the ones being ripped off so that the rich can get richer. In fact they actually try to find more and more ways to cheat us while they are actually trying to make us think they are doing us favors.

Oops! Got a little side tracked there; anyway, back to my adorable friends. I love them dearly. It's wonderful how they make my heart so light and filled with life and love. I'm flying high just because I got to see them and visit for a while. Cool! Once more, I feel that I learn so much from them.

Universe: I thank you so much for having my friends in my life. Please keep them safe, sound, happy, loved, illness, injury, and pain free and very prosperous in their jobs. And please keep them nearby if possible. But, if they will be happier elsewhere.. then okay. Just as long as I can continue to see them often. As the above, thanks for all of my blessings too!

Note: About fourteen years ago I went to a psychic fair because my friend wanted to go. Not knowing who there to see or talk to, I merely stood in the longest line because I figured the truth would be in the numbers. And it was! Boy, did she nail me! She was a person who channeled a spirit named Ezekiel. He told me my job would move to the next building, and that I would not have to follow my job out of town. And that it would be my choice when I did leave the company. He told me that my mother and father had bucks horns for years. He told me my father could not speak and that I would have to reconcile within myself the traumatic relationship we had. And He told me that I would be good with young people (my main point). This was all in one setting. I still have the tape. He was correct on all points!

No comments: