Thursday, March 01, 2007

So Thankful!

Today I am very thankful for all of my blessings of good health, pain free, injury free, accident free, and ability to be active. I am thankful for everything I have and do. I am thankful for my friends and I thank the universe for them in case they forget to be grateful themselves.

Now, I suppose I should want to be in a relationship - right? Like everyone else? No! I don't think it is my thing right now. I'll have sex! I'll take a special lover for magical, loving moments.. but a relationship? Am I being pressured by society, the lesbian society, to be in a relationship? I really don't want to live with someone.

There is someone I had my arms around in the fall two years ago that I would love to have an affair with. Is that crazy? It's all I need. She is all I need. I want to be in love, have sex but not live with her. Really!

They say we fall into relationships that are familiar to us. In other words we marry our mothers. I don't like my mother! I have not seen her for two years, and once more, I don't want to see her. Ever! I am happy now! Thank you so much, universe!

I'm so grateful for what I have and do!

I'm watching this commercial where this little kid is running up to his grandparents house. He can't wait and jumps into his grandfather's arms. He can't wait to see them. Oh, they hug and kiss him and he's is so happy and filled with love. Hm! That's foreign to me! I was raised by cold, German farmers who believed "love was stupid" and "spare the rod and spoil the child."

That seems like a life time ago! It was! I am a totally new person now! I'm surprised at my capacity to love and be in love.

No comments: