Thursday, January 24, 2008

Chris Matthews on MSNBC

just said that Obama voted wrong (pushed the wrong intended button) five time in his short one year or so stink in the Illinois Senate before he decided to run for president on the black male ticket. He voted against giving millions of dollars to children's health care. The article is in the New York Times according to the report.

I'm not real crazy about Poloski, speaker of the house, because I want more than $300. from Bushie boy. I thought at first they were saying we would each get 1600. What happened to that?

The Republican debate in Florida is about to begin on MSNBC. Gov. Charlie Frist is speaking now.. he's a nice looking guy. I kind of hope that Rudy Giuliani wins it.. that would shake up the Republican primaries wouldn't it. The Florida primary is next Tuesday and S. Carolina's is this Saturday.

You know history is being made right now. I never thought I'd see a presidential candidate debate between a woman, a black man and a white man. I think they all would be good. I think Hillary and Edwards would be better because they each have more experience. I don't think anyone will roll over Hillary and I like that. I think Obama would be totally lost in the presidency. G. W. had his daddy there to help him and his daddy's buddies and he still messes up...or daddy did. Cheney definitely! I like Edwards but I don't think he's pushy enough to stand up against the Republicans and the tough corporate head.

Although Edwards has a plan to make CEOs share the wealth with their constituents I don't know if he can pull that off. Only a few years ago CEO's made 40 times more than their employees, now more recently, they make 400 times as much as their employees. Greed! And greed is ruining the country. You can't not pay your workers and then expect them to keep the tax system and economical system running smoothly.

I think these big shot corporate head finally see that they need a stable middle class to buy the products they are making and the services they are selling. It's not that hard to figure out? Well, in retrospect it's not. If you shipped out all the good paying jobs and out source all the manufacturing that means people here are not making any money..therefore the housing market fails, the auto industry, and everything else.

Huffington just said that Hillary could beat McCain but Obama couldn't.. something to think about!

No comments: