Sunday, January 27, 2008

Obama vs Hillary

I don't know? I think I just feel better with familiar Clinton-economics in charge at this place in time. Our economy is in dire straits and look how Bill Clinton cleaned up after Mr. Bush who had our country in huge debt. Clinton balanced the budget and build jobs and the economy. Junior Bush allowed corporations to run amok without regulations. Corporations cannot be allowed to run amok and need to be regulated. Hillary said she would do this. Does Obama even know he needs to do this. See? I'm not sure? Are you? Or like G. W. Bush will he depend on others to tell him what and how he needs to do things. Obama has only had one year in the senate before he decided to run for the presidency. During the Nevada debate it appeared it didn't know how to vote correctly in the senate. That worries me! I don't care what people think of how well or not the candidates campaign or how popular or cute they are... Let's get serious because these are serious times.

YOUR future depends on a good president. We have just had seven years of a clueless president. Do you want to take the chance on getting another one in there like that? I don't! In these needy times I know Hillary can get the job done. Hillary is a strong woman, determined, bright, intelligent... she just needs to call off Bill now for awhile... he needs to fall into the shadows.. her shadows. He's just getting a little too enthusiastic and needs to back off and let her do the campaigning.. Bottom line.. in these troubled times.. Hillary knows the problems and more importantly she knows how to fix them and will get on it ASAP..where as I think Obama will get lost in the shuffle..of his papers (that he admits he loses...we can't have this.. ) The middle class needs help.. we need to look beyond campaign tactics and look at who is specifically offering decent corrections for this country..I know that Hillary can deliver.. personally, I don't think OBama is up to it. Maybe vice president but not president. Sorry.

Obama promises change and moving forward. Well..time starts now for everyone.. not just him. No matter what anyone does whether he or Hillary.. it will be change and moving forward. I'm sorry but Obama does not impress me..it's just words. He speaks too generally where as Hillary tells us specifically what she plans on doing, and when and how.

No comments: