Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Spiritually Speaking...

I'm feeling very blessed and I wish to thank the universe and my spiritual guides for their help and my many gifts. We all love and are loved.

Some loves are lost. A lost love gives me hope even in their absence having stayed in my heart. We had a very brief meeting, a coming together of our hearts - they ached together. She never leaves my heart and I think of her often and wish her well. Sometimes timing and situations are off. I believe we might have spent time loving each other in another life and I believe we'll love again. I believe we'll recognize our spirits once again because we'll reconnect once again.

She is the warmest, most caring person I have ever known. I believe I've seen her spirit in another when I was small and scared. Then too, our meeting was very brief...but the love for her remains. I saw her heart and warmth then when I needed her and more recently about three years ago.. again.

I wish her well....

No comments: