Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Maxine Waters endorses Hillary

Wolf, on CNN, interviewed Maxine Waters this afternoon and I was in total agreement to what she had to say. In fact, she about took the words right out of my mouth. I love it!

She said Obama represents unity and a freshness. But as Maxine says and I agree, he does not speak in specifics as Hillary does about problems and exactly how she is going to correct those problems. I think Hillary will pick up the people of the South.

I can't wait to see her in action. Oh, you must watch the CNN Democratic debate at 7:00 PM Central tomorrow evening (Thursday) in Los Angeles. I'm looking forward and a little worried about super Tuesday.

I've been hesitating because I do not wish to annoy people, but tomorrow I may be on Hillary web site www.hillaryclinton.com and do some phone campaigning for her.

You get Hillary in office and she will kick ass. Woman are great at multitasking.. don't we do it every day.. don't you? And she will make sure nothing slips under the carpet. She will have her budget appropriated and ready to go. She will over see the over seers.

No comments: