Sunday, January 27, 2008

I feel connected to the universe when I

blog. Not only earthlings...but those on the other side. Honey, there's just a heart beat away. Have you watched Lisa Williams' show?

So, on this note, I wish to thank those who watch over and guide me throughout the day. I know they have a plan. I've seen it in action already. I just wonder why I still have this ache in my heart, a residue perhaps, for the good doctor. And why did I fall so hard.. for so long? And still?

Come on, I figured out the whole plan dating way back to 1992 when L and I visited the physic, and spoke with Ezekiel. Then more recently I connected all the dots and realized that my journey was to get M to speak with Ezekiel so she could help Edy (passed in 2003) reconnect on the other side with Georgette (passed in 2002). I still see M. I believe that I am helping M. But what about this ache "I" (hello - it's my life you know!) I still have for the good doctor? Why did you do that to me? Something is still dreadfully missing? I can't put my finger on it. Oh, I can put my finger on it.. I just can't understand why? I want extreme passion. I want to feel soulfully, heart fully, spiritually, astrologically connected. Is that possible? I know it is.

While you are working on this. I wish to thank the universe for all that I have. I am grateful for all of my gifts of love, friends, abilities, my good health, youthfulness, flexibilities, and yoga. Discovering yoga and having the class minutes away is truly a blessing. I send my love back out to the universe.. if I can do anything to help back.. let me know. I have already. 2004-2006 were wonderfully exciting years. In retrospect, I was so positive in my decisions and subsequent dealings that I should have known that I was on a mission. I prayed for magical days and moments and received triple the magic. Most of my truly, extraordinary magical moments were on beautiful, crisp, clean, gorgeous days.

I recently read that our bodies are not separated form our minds. Too bad but so many people do not see mind, body, spirit connections. I do. Our bodies "follow" and "reflect" our thoughts, wishes, and desires rather they be positive or so sadly, too often, negative. I believe negative thoughts and angry thoughts are the most powerful in negatively effected our physical bodies.

Think positive thoughts and have a great day.

No comments: