Sunday, January 20, 2008

recycled water in Orange County

Ugh! I guess if I didn't think about it I could get passed the idea that a day or two ago with was tiolet water. Again Ugh!

But think about it! Pretty much all the drinking water is recycled. I live in a river city and we drink and shower with water from upstream. I'd say the best place in live in the United States would be at the beginning of the Mississippi river. And it's cold! So no thanks!

It's very cold out today. Frigid! Nine degrees at 10:00 AM. I was planning to go to the gym to swim and work out. I think I'll skip it and do step aerobics and yoga at home instead. The newscaster said her hands were so cold on the steering wheel they hurt even with gloves on.

Yeah, I've been there. I could have gone out last night but opted to have a cozy evening in front of the fire with my girlfriend. We had a delightful time. Evidently so did my neighbor at 2:00 AM. I could never figure out if it was the nieghbor next door or down stays. But she was having a very delightful time. I think sex is wonderful and very necessary. And people are crabby and irritable without it.

What's sad is that the church commends good times and sexual expression. I know the church did me damage that I'm still trying to overcome. I have been restrained by religious fanatics and a damaging upbringing. But enough of that! Hey the water runs clear.

I remember reading about the 1904 World's Fair in St. Louis, MO. the water was so mirky and dirty that the city water company added bleach to clear it up. I remember visiting my great grandmother and she said let for water run for while until it clears..this was in the fifities at least. I was born in 1947..maybe even the sixities.

No comments: