Tuesday, January 08, 2008

People of New Hampshire you ROCK!

Now I have tears in my eyes - lots of them! I think Hillary gives hope to every person in the country in some many ways. She brings feeling and sensitivity back to life in men and women.

Hillary will deliver.. don't worry about that. When she gets into office she WILL be for the American people and work for us and our families.

I watched every minute this evening on CNN. Hillary's show of emotion yesterday was a huge plus for her and both men and women young and old were touched. She is one of us!

I think that is what touched me.. she is authentic and shares our feelings. She will turn this country around. She is the honor, the ethics, the integrity I was looking for in a president!

I believe I feel the energy, the positive energy from each and every voter....we need someone who cares about us....for a change! She is real and EXPERIENCED! We are going to be fine!

No comments: