Thursday, May 15, 2008

And About Hillary

I like Hillary - actually I want her to win! But I am beginning to worry about her. John Edwards gave his delegates to Obama. Sorry, I can't go for Obama. I liked John Edwards better. Too bad! Obama doesn't show me anything. But, I noticed as I listened to John Edwards that he and Obama speak the same with hesitations and "ha's". It gets on my nerves. Hillary is an excellent speaker - excellent. But, I fear we will lose her. You know she can do anything Obama can do. He's slow and lost. She's on it! Go to her site and read her plans for every issue that is occurring today. Where are his plans.

And notice how Obama never really tells you just how he is going to remedy our problems. He never speaks specifically. I think there's a good reason for that? He has no plans? clueless. God, we don't need another clueless one in office.

So, we see! The people will speak - and lucks of lock to you. Can he really get us out of this mess. Personally, I think he bit off more than he can chew. And who will his vice president. Oh I just thought of something very cool. Hillary as vice president and running the show like Cheney does. Everyone knows that Cheney is the real president. Cool! Go Hillary! Obama will go "Mom, what do I do about this?". And "Hillary will you take care of this for me" and "I can't find it" and Hillary has to point to it for him. He admitted his weakness was losing papers on his desk. Hello Mr. President. Sounds just like the type of president we would elect! Unbelievable!

I'll take a bossy woman over a "lost" man any day. And you know dang well men cannot multitask. Oh just watch the typical man. He can only do one thing at a time. Hey your married - ever ask your husband to do something for you - and how many times did you have to ask him? Hello! You see how men like to brown nose and hate to make waves (with other men) - that is why nothing gets done in this country and only gets pushed out for the next ten years. Women are care takers and they can multitask. Who takes care of the children and the old man - normally. Yes, women. Oh he has to lead the way and drive the car - but that's only temporarily. Then she drives! Of course he still tries to boss - but she has learned to tune him out. In the end and in between who runs the house, the kids and the dumpy old man who just thinks he is running the show? A woman!

Do you now that Barbara Walters book has broke selling records in a day or two of sales? And many buyers are young women who credit her for leading the way for woman into news reporting and broadcasting... yet they will vote for Obama. It makes me want to cry.

Women have broke records this year.. several winning auto races. Two women astronauts met in space; one commander of the shuttle the other commander of the space station... have we really given them enough attention - not really. The papers put it in the back somewhere...and small articles. Touch dogs get more attention.

Now there is Ford - they are finally wising up. Well, with there advertisements anyway. I like the Focus commercial where the "woman" is the designer and says "now take that down to the size of a petite woman.." and "Yes, significant!" You have to love it!

No one thought of considering woman - until woman finally got in the way of things. Men are so narrow minded - and in their own world. It's why I don't like butch dyke's - they are too much like men. It's sad - but true. See I don't even fit into the lesbian world. On TV you see two feminine lesbians together - but honey, that's not real life. So, I'm staying single! There are no feminine lesbians older than fifty. I'm doomed!

Where was I? Oh Hillary - Hey if your state hasn't had their primary yet - vote for Hillary. She's tough as nails. I hope she can hang in there.

But, you know history repeats itself. Woman worked for 20 years to get the vote. Black men got it first. See my point! It makes me sad!

Even Deepak Chopra says the yin yang is out of balance and it's why we have so much war. We need women in high places to balance the yin yang.

Oh well, I'm just the 800 pound gorilla in the room what do I know?

No comments: