Wednesday, May 07, 2008

why?

I have a few questions: Why don't men color their hair (blond) when their wives do. I've seen very young looking wives with old fuddy duddy men shuffling behind with white heads. Older should go lighter - remember that. And not bright obvious gold but soft more wheat tones - like mine. And when men do color their head besides going a little too dark they leave the obivous -I've colored my hair - white at the side burns. Color that too! In other words be more like Robert Redford; get his look.

I feel sorry for women with very dark brown or near black colored hair because they; it's almost impossible, can't go blond - they have to let it go white. Now, on saying that some women who are chic look wonderfully sexy with gray or white hair. But, women must walk proud and tall with shoulders back and feel sexy. Women, some women, not me, are such victim of self aging. Hey, you are what you think you are. I'm barely 40 myself - not 60. I love my life.

I've finally come into my own. Oh, and of course I'm a natural looking blond. I'm lucky, I have the right skin tone.

But, I'm only saying all of this so YOU get into yourself. And the secret of doing that is exercise. Swimming above anything else I think really gets me into myself. I feel, healthy, toned - mostly toned, and sexy. Oh after a 30 minute swim I work out about 30 minutes on weight machines - look them too.

Hey, if you need a boost, say you just can't get it up today. Eat two or three of Boc Chock jelled squares with caffiene. It's green tea caffiene. I know you can get them at REI and the Trek store. I had one bloc this morning after a fresh mango and I'm ready to swim. I love working out.

You will to - love working out. Just get in the groove. Good luck to you. I'm going to work out then come back home and read these two very interesting books I have to read. "The Female Brain" by Louann Brizendine, M.D. and "Confessions of a Political Hitman" by Stephen Marks. No golf this even, but yoga for an hour so I'll have time to read before the Barbara Walters Audition interview comes on ABC at 9:00 Central. Oh, and I need to draw to warm up for the drawing group tomorrow. Yes, yoga this evening - she makes us work which is really key to keeping agile and flexible. I have no pain! Thank you Universe.

And thanks universe for all of my many gifts and blessings of wonderful friends. Please take care of my car too. No, really, it's a wonderful 1998 Rav 4 SUV. It's perfect as the day I bought it. It's like Emma my Rottweiler, she was so perfectly trained when I got her at six, that I thought I would ruin her. Sometimes, I worry about my "old faithful" Rav that way. I know that I am very fortunate. And I know that (please, no accidents, to total her, please!) that she is good for at least another 150,000. Hey, I only put on about 10,000 a year. She gets 26 miles per gallon. That's good enough. You knows older cars get better mileage sometimes than giant SUV's.

Oil is up to $122.00 per barrel. In 2001 before 9 11 oil was $32.00 per barrel. You think that there is some GREED going on in the market? If only more women ran the world. Oh, that's another book by Dee Dee Myers called "Why Women should rule the world". Women can work with others well and negotiate and cooperate. According to Myers men sit across from world leaders at tables like they are playing poker. Women will work with others better. Men are just too competitive, aggressive, controlling, and conquering minded. They want to overcome and take. Again - Greed! And women will take care of the earth so as to provide a decent place for their children and grandchildren to live.

Got to go now. Time to swim.

No comments: