Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Beautiful Day for Golf or anything

Damn, I feel like a bum today. It's 3:00 PM and so far today I only hit a few golf balls, drove through the car wash and put Armoral on some vinyl trim on my car. One side of the car's trim was very faded and porous. Maybe that side gets the sun more? I'll have to be more conscious of the direction in regards to sun in which I park. Hm. Interesting. It's the protective guards above each wheel well on the passenger side that's really faded and even rough to the touch. I hate that! You know I how I love my '98 Toyota Rav 4. Damn! I usually drive through the most expensive $10. car wash to I get all the added wax and protection I can.

I hit a bucket of golf balls and actually hit the 150 yard metal barrel. Well, my ball bounced up from the ground into the side of the barrel. But, I heard the clank, so that counts! I'll have a good game this evening. I can feel it already. I hope Lou joins us I miss seeing her in action. She and Sandra are good buds, I get a kick out of watching them. Secretly I hope I get to play with them and T&D and go ahead. I'm just due to hear their good humor.

I was missing M and sent her an email which will either probably make it or break it. I just want to do the afternoon delight thing anyway. Otherwise, it's all to complicated, married you know. I liked being with her because I could do anything I liked. She went along with anything. That part I really liked. I don't mean sex.. I mean when we were on vacation and just doing things.

I wonder if I'll hear a lecture from those two friends of her ex this summer at Pride? Who knows. She might even be seeing her ex. She wasn't that anxious to see me. I know her schedule is filled up. But, if I know her? Hey, we're in our 60's what the hell!

Although I realize 60 is the new 40. I only hope I learn something because it seems the mold has not been broken form one generation to the next. Even the same stupid religious beliefs apply except for college towns. Religion is taboo and even evil. A poor sap people trap only to be used, controlled and manipulated for priest's pleasures and monetary gifts so they can buy off molested and now grown up victims. Oh yes, billions of dollars in legal fees - that is where your hard earned money you give each week is going. Fool! You are a fool! You can teach your kids right from wrong, manners and how not to discriminate, cheat or lie. Besides monkey see monkey do...kids will mimic you anyway. People are stupid. Okay, they're not - but so many are click-est (clique).

People are stupid but actions of ducks is innate. I wondered why these women were in the street at a busy intersection has I was driving near my home. And then I saw them. Mother duck with five tiny wallowing babies following as precious and unknowing of their possible peril as could be. In a world of their own on a mission to get back to the lake near my home. All six lands were stopped as the ducks slowly, purposely walked across. You think they knew the good ladies were helping them out? Spirit guides at work! Animals are so precious. Ladies with cautious, caring smiles on their faces holding up their protective arms to warn and slow traffic to a stop. It was touching. One of the last few senses of innocence we have where people actually will risk their lives and step out into traffic to save our precious, innocent wild life. It takes a mother!

You know if people would only pretend to be that innocent and pure - look how wonderful the world would be.

I have another great story. I stopped into a Walgreen's on my way back from hitting golf balls and after I gathered a few items in a basket I got in line to check out. I looked up and down and across the way was a woman clerk slightly motioning to come to her. Next to her was a good looking strong, stocky, tall black gentleman I figured he was the manager. She reminded me of maybe a store owner's grandmother or great-grandmother from years back when I was a kid and stores were family owned. She was tiny, very thin, white with transparent skin. Every vein was exposed; some of which matched her rather reddish but more raspberry rose hair color. If she was a day she was pushing the century mark. She moved rather slowly and spoke softly. I found myself wanting to help her but she was doing fine. And then I wondered why should someone like her have to work and stand on their feet for hours.

But then I thought about it and thought that it did look natural enough. I wondered? Was the price of gas getting so high that now centurion have to work. But there's Medicare and Medicaid for her. Maybe she just wants to get out of the home for awhile. I trusted she probably lived independently.

I plan to be riding my bicycle until someone runs over me and kills me out right and instantly. What a way to go! Well, I'm feeling very wonderfully young now at 60, more like 40, so that final event (for this life time) can be put off a bit. I'm doing a ride Saturday right smack during the time frame that my running group meets. But, I feel I need to reach out and extend my connections. This ride sounds perfect. Meeting in the park then riding in the city for 20-30 miles then lunch - then I'll ride back home. I won't need gas on this ride.

I won't need to use gas on Sunday's ride either. I'm riding down to the river to meet friends and we'll ride some then go eat BBQ, then once again I'll ride back home.

But Monday I'll have to drive to the ride in another town and in another state. And I'll probably get another hell of a work out from the speed demon leader. Must we always be training? Or racing?

Okay, I'm done. Think I'll head over to the lunch place with my book and eat and read and wait until two other's get there. I hope L has her clubs in the car and she comes and joins us this evening. She said she would if she gets out on time.

Later that evening: Well, I met up with my dear friends. Bonus night! My ex Lou was there and she rode the cart with my very good friend Sandra.. I walked and played with them. It was perfect. I missed their humor. Especially Lou's. I was really missing her. And later at the 9th hole in the near dark. When we were about finished she said that she was really glad she came out to play. Her works been busy and hectic. I know how it can be, I used to work for the company myself. So I can sympathize with her. Anyway, when we parted I hugged her too and the other. I told her I was really missing her that it was good to see her. Early in the evening I spoke of Brian L Weiss's book called "Many Lives, Many Masters". Telling her it was very good and a fast read. Driving home I followed her past her place to say good night. We live nearby. She asked me about the book wondering that if it wasn't a library book could she read it. I said I'll put it in her mailbox tomorrow. See there is a special connection there between us. We have always said that if one of us goes we would still keep in touch anyway. We both believe in the after life, many lives and the spirit world. I truly believe in it. I firmly believe spirits on the other side watch over us and we might not realize it, but we can do favors for them - over there too. I know I have.

Okay here's the story, I'll keep it short and to the point. I believe at one point while seeing channeled Ezekiel ( well speaking with him) I must have opened myself up to helping those on the other side. Probably while driving home after a channeling appointment. My whole life changed. I ended a 15 year relationship with Lou. I said "it's bigger then both of us." For I believed it was - and it was. Some people get sick when they need a life change I fell in love. I still feel love for that woman. Anyway, I'm on my own. And then I meet up with M. I told M about Ezekiel. M tells me about Edy, a deceased friend and at one time lover. Edy was proceeded in death by Georgette her partner of 30 years. They died in 2003, and 2002 respectively. One day I found myself saying. "I think Edy watches over you." And then another time when M spoke of Edy I said. "I bet she would like to speak with you.".. Yeah, I actually said that. So I made an appointment for M. And yes, sure enough, while speaking with Ezekiel, he asked, is there someone you wish to speak to. "Yes, Edy" says M. "Well, she paces patiently behind you waiting to speak with you." So they spoke through Ezekiel. M asked if Edy saw Georgette? "No, and I miss her". Magic words! Ezekiel asked M what Georgette's last name was. And Presto! She's there Ezekiel says "Oh, she comes fast. They blend together". So the two women who were lovers in their human form where together again. Now, I don't know for sure but maybe Georgette was a little upset that Edy had an an affair with M at one time. Or, Edy fought for her life while Georgette said she couldn't fight her cancer. I think it was more that. I think maybe Georgette was a little upset that Edy fought so hard to stay on earth. Well, bottom line is, I helped reunited the two spirits in the after life. It was exciting when I listened to M's tape recording of the whole session with Ezekiel and heard for myself the reunion event. I said. "Cool!" And I knew in my heart that I had helped get M there to help Ezekiel reunite the two women. I am glad they are together and that they are happy. Isn't that a wonderful story?

So, from time to time, well mostly everyday, I ask the universe to give me magical moments and two was full of them.. the duck family being helped by wonderful smiling magical ladies, the little old lady working in Walgreen's with the wonderful youthful spirit she had. My playing golf with my wonderful friends Lou and Sandra and the three others. Plus I sent and received some great clarifying email from M. We needed to have the conversation to clear things up. She and I will get together again soon and we'll sort things out between us. We'll start out slow again and maybe I'll be able to incorporate her back into my life including my friends. She enjoyed that. It may still be okay. We'll start slow and branch out. I do really like my autonomy and free time to spend with friends and meet new friends. She is married so that give me the green flag to now totally be tied. She has a second life, maybe I need a second life. We'll see. A dual life?

Major - getting to see and spend time with Lou. I was really missing her. She is my life line. I cannot imagine my life without her. So, I pray now to the universe to keep her healthy, happy, and with me - in my life. She said tonight that her mother will be 85 that longevity runs in her family.. I told her about the 95, 93 year old couple on Jay Leno last night and well they were going. I said that's your parents. And you .. I'm counting on that. She said yeah and if we run out of retirement money we'll just all live together and share one house..like teenagers do. I said that sounds good to me. I do so appreciate her. Thank you universe for keeping her in my life, in my heart, and around the corner. Please keep her safe, pain free, illness free, please allow her company to offer her a good buy out when the time is right. Please let her be fine. And I know she is grateful and thanks the universe for all her blessings but in case she forgets consider my gratefulness here now for her. Thanks.

No comments: