Thursday, May 01, 2008

Had a Busy Day

First of all I wish to thank the universe and my spirit guides for all of my many blessings of good health, safety, and ability to do some many active things. And thanks for keeping me, my car, my home, my friends safe. I thank you and if my friends forget I thank you for them.

I love my car and I thank you for keeping it running as good as the day I bought it ten years ago. And thanks so much for keeping it looking good and out of accidents or dumb situation I could put it in and may not be good for the car. Thanks so much. Don't want car payments!

Thanks for my health and youthfuless I really appreciate it and thanks for my many friends and the fun we have spending time together. I am very fortunate.

My ex's birthday is tomorrow and she and I spent a very nice afternoon together I got her a Visa gift card and told her to play a round of golf on me tomorrow. And I took her to luck. She is the coolest and I am very glad to have her in my life.

At times I miss the woman I was dating this past year or so. But, I must to go and resist the urge to call her. I resist the urge because I don't want to hank her around. What if I begin to see her and change my mind again. Not good! So I wait I miss and feel her pain but I don't want her to change her life for me because I don't think we were really compatible. So sometimes things just have to end. Some things are only meant to last a short time.

So I miss her but I am fine and very busy. Today I was very busy. Before I had lunch with my ex and picked my friend up from the airport. Later on I got together with my running group and ran about four miles and now have my leg propped with ice on it. I'm tired I'll go to bed soon.

I had a great magical day and I thank the universe. They say that when your heart aches - that we are looking for our spirit. Interesting! I always thought I found my spirit because I am happy in my skin and I know I am very blessed. I've had many loving spirits touch my life; some from the other side, some from this side - on earth. And thanks for the good doctor and please take care of her - she remains in my heart.

No comments: