Sunday, May 04, 2008

Hillary with George Stephanopoulos

Wow! Can Hillary speak specifically and distinctly and to the point or what? I was totally impressed. I truly think that she is the best woman to be a presidential candidate and ultimately president. She says. "Make sure I keep my promises" She challenges we the people to "keep me accountable". She asked us to check out her website http://www.hillaryclinton.com/ where she has typed up her specific plans.

She spoke in debt regarding foreign affairs, specially, Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan. And spoke specially about how we would response if Iran attack Israel.

George Stephanopoulos was tough on her and pushed her to clarify her position on NAFTA which President Clinton signed into action in 1995 when we had a republican Congress and the nation was prosperous and people were working. But, she admits we didn't know then what we know now. And it's true the world's economy is constantly changing. Times were good when some companies shipped some manufacturing overseas but Bush gave companies more incentives to put manufacturing overseas by giving companies tax breaks. What Bush should have done was make it more worth while for companies to keep manufacturing here.

Hillary says she will update and modify NAFTA to reflect the sign of the times. What happened in the past is done, we need to make adjusts to fit the economy of today and the future. It's as simple as that.

But people are ignorance, especially slanted, one sided, news people, who like to get people stirred up and keep them that way for rating purposes. People are ignorance because they keep looking at what went on in the past regarding Hillary voting for the war. To not vote for the war at the time would have been unpatriotic (Mr Obama!).

In summary, I was very impressed with Hillary, she'll knock the socks right off of McCain. It's a done deal.

Personally, I can't stand to listen to Obama - the ah, ah, ah, stumbling and mumbling and hand waving and looking for frigging serious. God, I hope I don't have to endure four years of that.

May I remind everyone, Obama had only one year in the Senate, one year, before he decided that he was presidential material. One year. And as I have mentioned in previous entries, it certainly appears to me that he was clueless when he voted in the Senate. I certainly do not want him signing off or not signing off on bills because he doesn't understand them and is afraid to admit it. Well, that is he'll sign them or not depending if he hasn't lost them on his desk.

Anyway, I hope to God, people think about this. It's serious. Who you vote for can have a serious affect on your future. And Hillary can multitask. The woman is phenomenal.

No comments: