Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Think enought of yourself to just stop

smoking and eating so much! I mean you are all that you have. You were born with this wonderful body and your messing it up? Why? Why do you hate yourself? Or worse yet - are you feeling sorry for yourself. Well, that just perpetuates the whole mess of things. Knock it off!

Make up your mind to be fit and be the best that you can be. And start right now - immediately! No whinning! You are a grown up now a big pampered baby! Stop crying and feeling sorry for yourself.

Hey, if ain't no different then trying to make up your mind what type of pie you want to buy or what flavor of Ben and Jerry's.

Get stubborn with yourself! Get mad! There's determination in "mad". I'll get you! Hey, I've gone through it and believe me it only takes that one time. Once you get over that hump, you've got it made.

When people knocked me down - I got up bigger and stronger and better than ever - in an "I'll show them" attitude.

Hey, I'm my own best friend - I had to be and why not? No one is better than I am!

Have you ever idolized someone and were very nervous and felt insecure and that you didn't measure up. For get that! Because in time you find out that they are not perfect and in time you may even recent them because you did feel that way about them. No one is god. We are all equal. Hey, I just don't need anyone that bad!

Another thing make sure you are independent. Make sure that you can support yourself and have your own savings. Don't ever give your life over to another human being.

There you are - that all worked for me.

No comments: