Saturday, May 03, 2008

grateful!

You bet I am thanking the universe. I want my car to last for 200,000 more miles at least. I love my car. It's perfect! The perfect size SUV before they all grew up to become giants. It's a 1998 Toyota Rav 4 and one of the first sporty SUV to be manufacturered . It's dependable! It's as good as the day I bought it. I take it to the dealer for regular maintenance. I have 107,000 miles on it now and it's sound and solid and wonderful! So I ask please make it last and keep it out of accidents and free from mistakes orignated by me or others. Thank you!

Hey universe, please do the same for me since I am as good as day one too! No aches, no pains, no compliants. I'm healthy. I'm very fortunate and I know it! Thanks for my good health and youthfulness! And my good looks and my gift of concerned interactions. I have friends of all ages and am very fortunate.

So, yes, I am grateful for my home and all of my possessions and myself and my many talents, and gifts. Thanks - great job!

I know the universe watches out for me. I did two women on the other side a favor fairly recently. Hey! It was my pleasure! I hope, rather, I know that they are very happy. You see there was a happy ending to that story. Since then too, I have become more giving and helpful to my friends. E and G, I miss M but I have to let it go, for now anyway. Take care of her. I hope she is doing well. Yes, if and when I see her with another I will be jealous. Trust me - I will be jealous - I love sex! I will be jealous! We had a perfect afternoon delight relationship until we both made it more - too many plans to do things together out of town. No can do. She wasn't my type and more importantly she is married.

But, if the good doctor or someone so like her came along married or not, I'm in there! I'll do afternoon delights for the rest of my life. Okay, Okay, I can hear the lectures already!

Let me ask you this. Do you know how many gay women there are that are married due to social pressures or to have a stable home for their kids and they miss the touch of a woman. Hey, it's only love. It's only sanity and I'm sure it's been going on for centuries - women having women on the side. Oh, M's husband knew about his wife and myself. Oh, she wanted me to meet him. She wanted us to be a family, I think. Hell, she had a house not far from her house with him for her lover at one time. Amazing!

You know a piece of paper doesn't stop a heart from beating - love happens! I met a wonderful, warm, lovely woman four years ago. We had a moment. It was warm and wonderful. I had never felt so loved in all my life. She saved my life! An embrace, a hint at more....saved my life. The heavens sent her. The universe sent an angel to give me life - emotionally, little did I know, I had died inside. She brought me hope. I will love her until the day I die. You know something permanent happened to me when our hearts came so close together! I thank the universe! It was magical - truly magical. I was happy to repay the universe and return the favor and I did.

Yes, my mission was to get M to Ezekiel, because E had me help her get M to speak with Ezekiel so M could help E reunite with G on the other side . See, E and G were both deceased. They died about a year apart. M had an affair with E during E's 30 year relationship with G. Think maybe G wasn't speaking to E because of it? Anyway, M spoke with Ezekiel ( a channeled spirit) and E was there waiting to speak to M...and on it went.

After I met M she often spoke of E and told me about her artistic abilities and her relationship with G and her affair with M. One time I found myself saying. "I think E wants watches over you" and another time I suddenly said. "I think E would like to speak with you." Guess who was putting those sudden bursts of words into my head and out of my mouth - E! Hello!

So I found out that they, on the other side, not only watch out for us, but maybe, just maybe, engage us in missions to serve their purposes too. So, in my books, E and G owe me so I am having a wonderful time collecting. Oh, I think E and G are just getting started with "my" fun.

Mentally and spiritually I let them know that I am open to more missions like what I did. Actually, it was fabulous because for the first time in my life I was sure footed and confident. I have courage and said things to people I wondered where it was coming from. No, actually, I felt a magicalness when it all happened. It was wonderful! Well, they (E too) were leading me on the way of the journey of "their" mission. Oh, and I got much out of it - wonderful sex. So the course was ran... now I believe I am on another mission - oh it's in the works. And sometimes in retrospect we see many little missions we were on and really didn't realize them. Life is fun and exciting and wonderful. I love amazing, wonderful, magical days. Thank you! Thank you for all of me and my stuff too. Please keep up healthy, safe and wonderful. And my friends too - I am thanking you in their behalf because they might forget to.

No comments: