Monday, May 05, 2008

Price for a barrel of oil rises yet again

It seems to be a daily affair. Every day the price of a barrel of oil rises. Now Chrysler is advertising a 2.99 pr gallon for the three years was it, gas card if you buy a Jeep or some other piece of stuff from Chrysler. Don't tell me oil and auto are not in cahoots - and Bush is wrapped up in there somewhere too getting his pockets filled and foreign bank account filled.

These gang of thieves in Washington went to drain every last cent they can get from us before they leave office. What a bunch of crooks. No wonder Bush's negative rating is 70%. And he's still lying to us like we are a bunch of blundering idiots. But, bottom line, they don't care!

I don't trust Obama, so I am hoping Hillary gets elected. Oh, there is just something unsettling about Obama. He's not warm. You can't see what makes him tick.

A woman at least lets you see some emotion and what's lying inside. Hillary shows her toughness. Obama is weak wrist ed. I don't know the not being able to bowl did it for me. The slugging down of those shots by Hillary really won me over. And I loved that pick up at the pump scene too. Jay Leno had a classic time with that! See, I don't hate all men. I like Jay Leno.

Call it women's intuition but there is just something about Obama that makes me uneasy. I sure hope Hillary ones IN and NC. Come on Hillary!

No comments: