Sunday, May 18, 2008

NO more money for NPR - not in St. Louis

Thank you RFT for exposing Patty Wente. As reported by RFT she makes $115,000 per year and has a $15,000. PER MONETH expense limit credit card. And THIS is a public funded radio.

Too bad, so sad. They are not getting any of my money. The audacity to take advantage of people who contribute their hard earned money so she can drink it up and have a traveling high times on the public.

Is this just a prime example of all fundraising groups?

I knew the priest were driving big cars and slapping gold on the ceilings of the church while I sat through boring begging for money sermons on hard benches when I was a kid. I was suspicious then.

I think I'm done giving. Hey, I already gave at the office! That's my story and I'm sticking to it! I have done been bled out.

No comments: