Sunday, May 25, 2008

Rainy Riding

I've been riding, prehaps too much. I needed an evening for rest and centering. Got wet riding yesterday. Got wet riding today. Actually, we were luckier today. We were enjoying great BBQ at a great new Mid-Town Restaurant. I guess I was just tired. Evening going to the movies seemed too much. My head's stuffed us. I'm tired. My eyes hurt. So, I'm here - resting. I'll get to bed early and sleep even if I have to take a sleep aid.

Yes, once again I have committed to an event. But only a 10k this time. But my last two times that I ran six miles were awful. I had to walk alot. I just need to cruise. And I hope the route is not too hilly. I'm just looking forward to breakfast afterwards. There are about eight of us from our running club entered.

I'm tired. I'm conjested. I'm slightly loney. I'm running in neurtal. I find that I have highs and lows. I guess like everyone else. I think I'm more in love with the thought of someone loving me - then anything.

I enter relationships and end them and they go on and live happily ever after.

No comments: