Friday, May 16, 2008

More ART

I've played my guitar, I drew with pencil on paper, I sketched with pastel on 1500 gray sandpaper. Now, it's time to read or play scrabble. I need to get to sleep early! I had green tea extract today and that could be a problem. I'm resisting the urge to nibble on dark chocolate covered pretzel bits. I went swimming, worked out and vacuum'ed.

I hope that I am up to running close to fifteen miles tomorrow morning. Am I nuts? The last time I tried to run the six miles around the park I walked most of it. Just wasn't up to it. I hope that I am tomorrow.

Well, I'm doing someone a favor and running with a girl coming in from out of town for the weekend. She runs slower than I do. So, I don't know how that is going to work. Can I slow down? I guess slower will be better for chatting.

She called me last evening while I was at a art pastel workshop so we only spoke briefly. She asked if I thought it was safe if she ran in the park in the dark. I said. "No' to protect my own conscious. How would I fee if I would have said. "yes" and something would have happened to her? Wish me luck. I hope this run goes well in the morning. We are beginning at seven and my friend will join us at eight for the second six miles loop. Then we will run three more with the running group. I must be out of my heart. Oh, I know I've ran fourteen. But she' s on a training program I am not. We'll see. Maybe I can rest while my friend takes over on the second loop.

No matter. I'll rest in the afternoon, get to bed early and bicycle ride about thirty miles on Sunday on the Strawberry Ride. It's one of my most favorite rides. Very popular. They had about a thousand riders last year. We have about ten from out group riding tomorrow.

So, wish me luck. It's why I am resting. I swam every day Sunday through Friday, except I think I missed Monday, when I ran. And that wasn't a good run.

Hey, I can run six miles no problem. Piece of cake. I wonder where breakfast will be tomorrow? I think it should be Bread Co.,

I'm looking from across the room, about twelve feet, at my pastel sketch that I grew. It's good. I think I did it in about ten minutes. Yeah, it just all fell into place; my first pastel on 1500 grade sandpaper. Hm! I think I hit on something it's a portrait of a man with a beard. I was drawing a picture from an art magazine. It doesn't look like the guy in the picture, but it turned out nice.

Boy, was I bummed this morning - for hours. Until I called M. I had not communicated with her for two months. I went haywire after our vacation. She married. Everytime we got together, I thought about him. I could see his face. And she always had to leave early and it seemed she was distance. She was busy this weekend. But said she would see me when she had time. So, we will see. I can't think too much about it. I just know that I miss the touch of someone touching me. It can actually drive me crazy - I know it could. Intimacy is a requirement in my life. So, we'll see. I hope I can see her next week sometime.

Medical break through? Stem cells in old dogs helping them to move better? Can humans be next? It's helping the dogs. Damn, I might be able to run when I'm a century. And by then plastic surger techniques should be easy enough. If only they could do something for thin skin. I work out! I know that helps. Actually, I can't believe I hot I look.

No, I'm not bragging I am amazed. I am toned and I have a nice little butt going. Yeah. I look like a forty some year old. I am truly amazed! I thank the universe. I thank my mental condition.

On Oprah the other day, Brian L. Weiss, M.D. who wrote the best selling "Mary Lives, Many Masters" and also wrote "Same Soul, Many Bodies". Said that we can get deep into our own consciousness to lower our blood pressure and other beneficial things. Well, I keep telling myself I'm 40. I am 40. Actually, I feel younger than 40. Are you kidding. None of the 35-40 year olds that I know run half marathons in 2:22 then ride 40 miles on a bicycle the nice day. Which I just did in April. And a few weeks ago I rode 75 miles on my bicycle. June 7th, I'm riding fifty miles with friends for the Tour de Cure. I can't wait! The route should really be cool with rest stops every ten miles. Piece of cake!

I have stopped worrying about things in my life. Why? It's all mapped out for me anyway. My spirit guides whoever they are working for; doesn't appear to be me. Have a plan I am sure. Deceased friends of M, have been guiding me to her. I am not kidding. Spirits guides don't only help us. We help them! Trust me on this. Today I dared her to show herself to me because I was mad. I really didn't want to feel that I had to call M. But, I had too. I felt I was going nuts. Now knowing that she will see me I am so much better. I can't do without sex!!

Anyway, where was I? Oh, helping them - on the other side. Well, I helped them by hooking up with M. I found myself saying. "I think so and so watches out for you." And then I hear myself say. "I think so and so would like to speak to you". So, I made the appointment for her with Ezekiel the spirit guide whom I speak with ocassionally. I am almost ready to speak to him again. I miss him. He's really cool! Anyway, when I took M, her friend passed was right there waiting to speak with her... hello! Just like I said. Anyway, ends up E the woman passed had never hooked up with G, her earth partner of 30 years, on the other side and she missed her and M spoke with Ezekiel and got them reunited on the otherside. Don't believe me! But, I have the tape. I need to buy a new tape playing. The damn doors on those things don't last long. Well they don't shut enough for the tape to play after a while. But, I should get another one so I can play these tapes.

Ezkeile told me that day during my own reading that I would make money with my art. Wow! I'm excited. Maybe I will call that portrit resident artist at the guild and have an afternoon session with him next week. I'll call him tomorrow. Or maybe I'll email him this evening.

Okay got to go.. I have money to make.

No comments: