Sunday, November 05, 2006

Can't put it into words....

It's very hard when you love someone. I don't expect her to love me in return; but, yet, I worried about her tonight. She was rejected and depressed. I love her very much! I hope she is okay! I worried about her. She doesn't even have her dog to comfort her. I should have invited her over. I guess because I care I feel as if I did the wrong things; that I possibly could have done more. I pray she is okay!

Was her telling me she was on medication a clue that maybe I should have paid more attention too? Now, I'm left here to worry. I hope she thinks to charge her phone. God, I worry about her. She doesn't even live in a decent area. She had her heart broken this evening. Her dreams crushed. She all alone. I should have had her come here...maybe I shouldn't have left her alone. And now I left to worry and pray. I beg the universe, the lord, to let her be a home sleeping and that her phone is charging. I pray with all my heart that she is safe. I wouldn't be able to bear it if something were to happen to her.

It will be raining later this morning; It's 3:00 AM now and I see the rain moving in on the radar screen updates. I won't be doing the run I was signed up to do. I could spend a nice rainy day at home with a fire burning in the fireplace. I'm content to be alone today.

I'll check on her or have another friend check on her. I pray she is okay.

Guess I'll wash my face and brush my teeth and head to bed. I prayed and there is no more I can do for now. I pray she is safe and will feel better later this morning. It will be raining.

I think the temperature is too cool to run in the rain later this morning. I want to snuggle by the fire. I already have my mind made up.

I feel bad. I feel bad for another's pain and I feel bad for causing pain. I hope I haven't and don't cause pain. I pray!

Good night!

No comments: