Monday, November 13, 2006

McCain and Kerry? NO, Don't run in 08

Come on McCain, you are the only one impressed with yourself! And Kerry, same with you. Give it up! Just how egotistical are you?

It's time for a complete change in Washington. Personally, I'm sick of looking at old, old white haired men. We need young fresh blood. I prefer a woman..but apparantly "women" yes, women in America are not ready for a woman president! Yes, too many woman still listen to their husbands.. Yes, even though this is 2006, women still feel men are more important, smarter and more valued in society.

Well, you know why that is don't you? Because women have let the men get away with it. Men, through the ages, are ignorant and weak and fear that they must dominate and control so she doesn't leave. All men ultimately are looking for their mothers in wives. Men want to be pampered and babied. Men take longer to recover from a cold and miss more work due to illness then women according to studies report on the "Today" show.

Women can tolerate pain better...well some better than others. Most in general are toughj.

Women can juggle numberous tasks at the same time. Men have trouble eating and talking or driving and talking. In my own observation, men become child like at an earlier age then women, especially when they have a wife readily available to take care of them. It's ironic to me, when they are young men must be leaders, dominate, controlling, loud, entertaining and babied...then when they get older they quickly become senile and shuggle along as their wives lead the way. That is my typical observation.

Not all men are like this. I have observed highly educated men well up in years who are cute and interesting and in their own. They have their own look and a ready humor and kind eyes and are giving and interesting. I love those types of men; I can learn from them. I can listen all day. They are professors, authors, and artist. Musicans, I love musicans.

I think I might have met someone I could have fun with. She and I will be going out (as friends) Friday evening or maybe Wednesday.

I have gotten over my other crush. She is very young and still a little egotistical...that is not a complaint; it's more of an age thing. I believe we become a little more passionate and compassionate with a little age under our belts...or experience? A few hurts, perhaps?

Anyway, today will be a lovely day. Maybe I'll go to the gym later on or swim. Or clean! I hate to clean but I need to vacuum. Sing and play my guitar. Watch recorded TV. Look for my orders to arrive. My yoga music CD. I could do yoga today; more, I have already done some. I have a very nice body and I need to keep working at keeping it lovely. That is very important. Yesterday after dringing "many" margaritas the night before, I ran 13 miles. Yes! And was fine all day yesterday and went out to a friend's house for a movie yesterday evening.

But, today I'm feeling like I am fighting off something. So I may just rest and stay in this evening and not go to meditation. We'll see.

No comments: