Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Ultimate Reality!

The ultimate reality! Reality is what we make it. Life is an illusion! It's what we make of it! Are we angry, happy, feel loving?

I have a great day today. I ran in the windy cold for a total of ten miles. No, it didn't feel that cold when I was running. It felt more cold when I was out walking my dog. Running is warming and I took my long sleeve shirt off and ran in my short sleeves. I ran to the gym and swam for thrity minutes, showered, and then worked out on the weight machines for about thirty minutes.. then ran back home.

When I got home, I ate and sang and played my guitar and recorded it so I could hear myself. Now, I'm sitting and listening. Next time I'll put the tape recorder's mic right in front of the amp speaker so I get more of the guitar sound. As it is my voice over rides my guitar sound; although I can still hear it in the background..it could be more balanced. My guitar playing is actually not that bad! I play a good beat! I just need to have the sounds more balanced.

Let's see if I can get through this whole tape (45 minutes) before Emma wants something or has to go outside! I'm batting a thousand today! Now, she's just looking at me..and thinking her next move ... I know she is.









No comments: