Friday, November 24, 2006

A Need To Break Free!

Yes, I do feel a need to break free today! There are persons I could call but perhaps enjoying this beautiful day alone may be ideal. I want to run about ten miles, swim and work out at the gym. One's too young! One is too distant when it comes to life experiences? One's too crabby! One has too much baggage! One has too many self infected aches and pains for her age! One is occupied!

So! I'm a loner today. Okay! It's ten already and time to get my running clothes on.

Perhaps I'll call a lover tomorrow! If she is available, I'll see can her later tomorrow evening after I get back from the women's (party of thirty) dinner. Maybe we'll talk more of Arizona and the cheat lesbian bed and breakfast.

Okay time to more. When I get back, I want to finished baking the not-to-baked pumpkin pie, find some pansy seeds on line. I love them, they are growing all over my neighborhood! I want to fix a shallow bowl like pot with dirt and watch them grow out my patio door on my deck this winter! Also, I want to investigate more lesbian bed and breakfasts in Arizona. And a nice southwestern throw on my couch would be better than the one I have that looks scottish somehow...

Off I go!




No comments: