Thursday, November 23, 2006

I'm Confused!

My hearts aches for one....and I miss the other!

Amazing! No one sees how precious and special she is. I miss her the moment she is out of my sight! She's precious fun and wonderful. So carefree and light hearted!

And then I have a lover! She is warm, tender and wonderful! I miss her too! But I am afraid of that situation. I'm protected by marriage.

May the universe help me out! I just have a loving heart, I guess! The universe will figure it all out for me! I'll just keep both loves.

How could anyone, not want her? She precious and adorable. God help me!

Love is such a lonely place. How I would love to make love to her...I can't. Just can't! Will never get the chance..she not there! She certainly isn't in to me - that way! And I think she is such a precious gift of life. I pray for her, safety, health, wealth, and wisdom. I love her so much!

And here is to all the loves of my life! I wished they all "rocked" my soul and very being like she does! She is truly magical! Such a god sent! Thank you!

Thank you for allowing me into her life. I am so grateful!

No comments: