Saturday, November 18, 2006

I love her!

I have had a couple 16 oz margarita's with my dear friends. There is just one in particular I love so very much and she knows it.

Right now at this moment my heart is filled with so much love for her. I care very much about my other new friend too.

I prayed for the evening to be magical and it was. She said she worried about me! God I love her. Please take care of her and keep her safe. Please. And please do not let the alcohol interfere badly with her medication. I know that is risky. She just seemed to get loaded quickly this evening. I want her in my life. She fills my heart with so much love. I don't want to be anywhere else when I am with her. And I think she feels the same about me and her other new friend.

Please take care of her and keep her safe, healthy, wealthy and wise. Please help her financially. Maybe we can get together at each other's house's instead of going out all the time to help her and others out. going out is very expense. Not bad really I spent twenty bucks this evening and about twenty some bucks Wednesday evening when we went to the film festive.

I don't know if it's the two 16 oz (at least) margarita's I had or what? All I know is that every time I spend time with her and I leave her side and come home my heart just aches! It aches for her. I ache for her. I miss her as soon as she is out of sight. Is that love? I am a woman loving a woman - is that love?

When I am with her I can't take my eyes off of her. My eyes adore her. Her every sigh. The way she says things. The clothes she wears, she smile, she sighs, her up's, her down's..........
Words from a song? Perhaps. She second nature to me now; like breathing out and breathing in... I grown accustomed to her face....

A song written before her time. She's very young.

The magic moment of the evening? "I worry about you." She said. Pure magic to my ears.

She loves me. I know she loves me. I want her in my life forever.. in some capacity, some how, some way. Please always keep her in my life. I so want to hold her and love.. I don't now if that is possible. But, my heart is so there - for her.

She cares very deeply about her new friend too...they would be fine together I know. They are good for each other. But, this other chick (more closer to her age) better love her very much... like I do.

It's hard to love someone so out of reach. Well, I have had practice. I have loved women from a far (secretly; I never know them) for a long time.

The world be becoming for friendly to gays. We are just people like you, loving other people. They just happen to be of the same sex.

We cannot live a lie. I know we can't, because I have tried with all my heart to live the straight life. But, in every relationship something was missing - her. Always in the back of my mind she was on my mine - the gal that I happened to love at the time; and there always was someone..that I loved.

So, we are just people (spirits) here on earth as human beings trying out best to love ane another. Hey, you of the "church" ( I so hate the church) it's only love.

I hate the church. Yes I was raised catholic.

I'm tired! I need to sleep. My god it's 1:24... hell last time I looked it was 12:38 I thought. Anyway, I am meeting my sweet thing in the morning about 8:40 AM in the park with the rest of the runners. She wants to run four miles tommorow.

I would run 100 miles for her. I love her so much!

God and universe, thank you so much for letting me know she loves me in return. Man what a day. Here I swam the correct way two lengths of the pool and totally surprised myself. Man, it's goes a lot faster when you do it right!

And the my afternoon lover calls me out of the blue and leaves a message saying. "I miss you!" And she says it twice.

And then this evening I get to spend it with the young woman I love so very much. I would do anything to be able to hold her all night long. (By Lional Richy " All Night Long!" I heard it on the radio coming home!

My heart is so filled with love right now! I am so truly blessed! And I look GOOD! I have lost weight. I wore some jewelry this evening and a nice woman's fancy belt. I wore MAKE-UP this evening. And I looked good doing it!

I'm back! This gal is back on top! The universe is with me and together we are creating my environment of riches and so much love.

Please I beg of you love her with all of your heart and protect her from injury, accident and ill health and let some money go her way.

Good night! I'll dream about my loves as I lie in bed! I am so blessed! I am so very blessed and I appreciate so much!

Take care! Good night! God, I love her!

No comments: