Monday, November 20, 2006

Working out, swimming and running tomorrow!

I didn't do anything today..where did the day go? I went to meditation this evening and I'm glad I did. Funny, what you can learn from other people. We are all connected in some way. People enter into our lives for reason..sometimes I like to hang around long enough and listen to see what I can learn. I guess that's the whole purpose!

I'l get up and run in the morning, to the gym, where I'll swim and then work out once again on weight machines. I did all that on Sunday! I don't know what happened today? Did I get up to late. Oh I know, I started working on some things I had to do and the time got away from me...before I knew it, lap swimming time was about over with. Tommorow is another day.

Maybe I'm crabby because I didn't get my workout? Or too much caffeine? Or because my dog bugs the heck out of me. It's all perfectly innocent I know but still..

Between the screaming commericals on TV and her bouncing up and down..I needed a beer! No, I didn't drink one.

Well, the TV is off now and the dog is sleeping and I hope that I am calming down...so much for attending the meditation session this evening.

I'll be glad when I can get to see my friend; hopefully, on Thursday afternoon. In the morning is the three mile Turkey Run then breakfast with the running group.

Anyway, good night! I'm tired now once again. I guess I calmed down.

No comments: